New ZT offerings

knivesandguns

Newly Enlightened
Have you guys seen these? I haven't been this eager to pick up some new blades since the Volt came out.

4e5c53a9.jpg

BladeShow2011AwardKnifeFrontBacksmall.jpg

knivesandguns

Newly Enlightened
Looks like the 0777 will be a limited run. Blade will determine how many. The Hinderer will be a standard run.

JCK

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking forward to the hinderer ZT. I just hope I am able to get one in Australia.

Last edited:

Meganoggin

Enlightened
I have to say that the ZT Hinderer flipper looks fantastic, I hope it does make it as a production model and not just an unobtanium sprint run.

Meganoggin

Enlightened
Thanks for posting that YouTube link. I love everything about this knife, the tan scale, the gunner grip texturing and the low ride clip, oh and the flipper action.

It's like ZT and Mr Hinderer made me my perfect custom knife!

Incidentally, it will please me no end to support Rick, he is a genuine professional and really enthusiastic about knives and really nice as well. Where do I send my money?

knivesandguns

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for posting that YouTube link. I love everything about this knife, the tan scale, the gunner grip texturing and the low ride clip, oh and the flipper action.

It's like ZT and Mr Hinderer made me my perfect custom knife!

Incidentally, it will please me no end to support Rick, he is a genuine professional and really enthusiastic about knives and really nice as well. Where do I send my money?

Wait until winter for them to come out. That's what the facebook page said.

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great find - these look fantastic. Flipper is perfect!

Looks like this may have IKBS for that great flipping action.

Last edited:

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
They do have ball bearing washers. They're called KVT (Kinetic velocity technology) bearing washers.

The KVT seems to use a cage for the bearings (looks a lot like the bearings used in R/C car tranny/differentials--why'd it take 30+ years to make it into a knife?) while the IKBS uses a channel in the frame to hold the bearings.

knivesandguns

Newly Enlightened
:clap::twothumbs

From FB:

"The time for waiting is gone.

With great excitement, we're honored to announce the following awards bestowed to KAI-USA at BLADE this year!!!

Kitchen Knife of the Year: The Shun Fuji

Collaboration of the Year: The Zero Tolerance/Hinderer 056X

Overall Knife of the Year: The Zero Tolerance 0777"

mag1

Newly Enlightened
The ZT 0777 is really nice. Messed with it at the bladeshow. Definitely going to pick one up in the fall. There are alot of pre-orders on the forums and sites.
You really have to check it out, just an awesome blade.

knivesandguns

Newly Enlightened
UPDATE!

From the facebook page:

Zero Tolerance Knives-KAI USA Ltd.
It has been said that his nose can tell the difference between S30V and 154CM and that his tools are all made out of ZDP-189 and Titanium...

This one is definitely worth cranking up the volume for in the first 45 seconds, and set the video to 1080P!