because poor battery discussions?

EA1EF

Newly Enlightened
hello, its the first message , after read many timees this "best site" about ligths-candles

well im surprised about the poor info about batteries..

all yours sais thar last year came NEW GENERATION NiMH batteries as "low discharge" low self discharge, ready to use ... etc.

the news are:

1 low auto dicharge as 10-15%/year are 10 times better as old
2 better use at cold temperatures
3 little better voltage about +0,07v
4 low internal resistance for better charge temperature and gauge

also news are NEW AAA LR4 batteries as "low discharge" for 800ma veru usefull for micro hedlamps and other ligths

GP and others are "C" and "D" for this new NiMH

the best are:

sanyo eneloop 2100ma 1500cicles
GP reciko 2100ma 1000cicles
Panasonic
PowereX ready2use 2400ma 1000cicles

greeting for this site... are the best

bshanahan14rulz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw that too, a 4 pack of 2007 cells for the same sale price as a 4 pack of new and improved versions.

I guess they already packed as much capacity as they can with LSD for now, but are working on making the internal structure more resiliant to withstand more cycles.

http://www.eneloop.info/home/the-new-improved-eneloop.html << check that link out.

Where ya from? There might be more of a language gap than we can understand.

Welcome to CPF!

beerwax

Enlightened
greetings and welcome EA1EF.
perhaps translation has not been perfect.
many here have good english. many here have good american. and many others too i think.
we are patient and try for understanding.

cheers

carrot

Flashaholic
Greetings, EA1EF and welcome to our little community.

There is probably a small language barrier and that may be making it difficult to find information for you. I suggest starting with a search like this one:

http://google.com/search?hl=en&q=site:candlepowerforums.com+LSD+OR+intitle:eneloop*

We have a lot of information here about low self-discharge nickel metal hydride cells, which we often abbreviate as LSD NiMH.

Forum members have spent a good deal of time testing Eneloops as well as many other brands of similar style batteries.

Last edited: