• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Ultimate C2 & a nice M3

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Got a couple priced for quick sale, need to raise some cash. Prices include Paypal fees and domestic (USA) shipping. Add $10 for international shipping. Immediate Paypal payment required. "I'll Take it" in the thread gets it, then PM me for Paypal address. Thanks guys!

SPF to scalez... This Surefire C2 features a Kerberos 5.6a quad R5 led w/green GITD, 3 mode. Body is Oveready-bored for 18650, Z41 tailcap upgraded to a VID FETtie for ultimate performance. Cryos Cooling bezel is matching HA grey, Xeno polished steel ring & UCL lens. Feel free to make me an offer on the Kerberos quad with or without the FETtie. If the LED sells sepatately I'll then part out the body/bezel/tailcap. But I'd prefer to sell the whole thing for $300 shipped. Cost to build was around $425 so this is a steal. I'll also throw in the original Z44 bezel to the person willing to buy the whole thing. The original bezel has a couple wear marks on it, but the rest of the light/parts are mint. Most of the specks in the photos are dust... Finally Kenji just built this quad a few weeks ago and it has only been run for testing. And it tests very very well of course :)

p864712708.jpg

p656630339.jpg

p593518352.jpg

Sold sold sold. Surefire M3 bored for 2x18500 and tail upgraded w/McClicky. Original incandescent bulb. A few wear marks as you can see but in very good shape overall. $100 shipped.

p664373070.jpg

p1034818541.jpg

Thanks for looking y'all, who wants 'em?

Last edited:

Chrisdm

Enlightened
M3 is sold, thanks ztab

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

scalez

Newly Enlightened
I'll take the Ultimate C2 package if it's still available.
PM sent.

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Hi guys, I finally got these off yesterday by USPS Priority mail. I apologize, I usually ship immediately but life happened this week.