Turning An ARC AAA Into An Inspection Light

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Inspect-1.jpg

I rigged-up an ARC-AAA LED light with a Miracle Point brand 5X magnifier. This little contraption is lightweight, articulates to various angles, slides back and forth, and has a body clamp that fits the AAA nicely.

Inspect-2.jpg

Here is the bottom view showing the holder/clamp. The body clamp is actually sold as a finger clamp. It doesn't work worth a darn on my finger, but it sure works well on the ARC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Inspect-3.jpg

The inspection light is attached to a home made paracord lanyard using a heavy duty snap swivel. The swivel allows freedom of movement for inspecting stuff-natch. The little lanyard above the ARC is a new Pocket Lanyard I developed. Or is it a Light Fob? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Inspect-4.jpg

The Five Power(5X)magnification comes in real handy sometimes. The ARC's beam is just right for illuminating close-up work.

Inspect-5.jpg

So there you have it. The Miracal Point website is where I purchased this magnifier. They offer all sorts of attachements and tools similar to this. I originally bought the magnifier for one of my other hobbies: Fly Tying.

BTW-The white band on the ARC Head is a white "Color Collar", which identifies this AAA as a white one....