SYSMAX Ind./Clike to find more about Nitecore flashlights!
Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanium P60 Style all C-Series Light Housing! **Shipping 7/14 - 7/15**

Flashaholic*

Default Titanium P60 Style all C-Series Light Housing! **Shipping 7/14 - 7/15**

I have been asked to make a light similar to the one in the picture. Except it would be all C-series compatible.

The Quantity needed to be produced is: 10 Units no more than 13 will be manufactured! The cutoff date for this list will be 6-24-11.

Expected Completion Date: 8/26/2011 Shipping 7/14 - 7/15. Please send payment if you haven't yet. I will ship after full payment is received.

18650 P60 Style Light - PRICE: $398.00 EA

Single 18650 (2xCR123) Matching Extension tube - PRICE: $158.00 - 1-Left Available

Please let me know if you are interested as I only plan on making 10 units. Please keep posting your interest even after the 10 units incase there are a few extras or cancellations!

These will be the specs of the light!
    • P60 style 18650 Housing in Domestic 6-4 Titanium
    • Anti-Roll Tail Cap that can tail stand
    • Finned Head for improved heat dissapation
    • Crenulated Bezel
    • AR Coated Lens
    • McClicky Switch & O-rings
    IMPORTANT: Since these lights are made of Titanium Please use Caution when using High Current Draw Drop-ins, as this light could get extremely hot! Titanium is not good for heat dissapation and transfer!

There will be no P60 style drop-in included with this build.

Below is a Rendering of the 18650 Light. The Crenulated Bezel is the only thing not shown on the rendering!

Production Pictures

Reservation List!!!

1. Glenn7-(F-payment) - Anti roll - Extension Tube - SHIPPED!!
    2. Drywolf -(F-payment) - Anti roll - Lanyard Hole - Extension Tube - SHIPPED!!
    3. emu124 -(F-payment) - Anti roll - Lanyard Hole - SHIPPED!!
    4. Easilyled-(F-payment w/shipping) - Anti roll - No lanyard hole #1 if these get serialized ( Requested the design) - SHIPPED!!
    5. GLOCK18 -(F-payment) - Extension Tube - SHIPPED!!
    6. MoreLite-(F-payment) - Without - No Lanyard Hole - SHIPPED!!
    7. Karlthev-(F-payment) - Anti roll with no cuts - No lanyard hole - Extension Tube & V2 Tail - SHIPPED!!
    8. Freyth-(P-payment) - Anti roll - No lanyard hole
    9. vx000-(F-payment) - Anti roll - SHIPPED!!
    10. arewethereyetdad-(F-payment) - Anti roll - No lanyard Hole - SHIPPED!!
    11. bf1 - (F-payment) -Anti roll - SHIPPED!!
    12. helios123-(F-payment w/shipping) - Anti roll - Lanyard Hole - SHIPPED!!
    13. Incidentalist - Anti roll - No lanyard Hole - SHIPPED!!
    14. scalez - Anti roll - SHIPPED!!
    15. nfetterly - Anti roll - Lanyard Hole - SHIPPED!!
    16. Goldy - (F-payment) - Anti roll
    Light with extension tube!

Last edited by TnC_Products; 07-20-2011 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Extension tube left!

Default Re: Titanium P60 Style all C-Series Light Housing! **Interest Thread**

That sounds perfect. The light in the picture looks magnificent.

It would be great if you could incorporate a McClicky for the switch in the tailcap as these have been proven to withstand the currents that the high-powered P60 drop-ins draw whilst offering minimal resistance.

Perhaps you could PM me about pricing please?
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine

Flashaholic*

The McClicky is already incorporated and included!

I would definitely be interested in a P60 18650 Ti host. Pending price and the look of it of course. I'm not particularly fond of the roundness of the head or the many small deep grooves of the light depicted above though. Now the host that frystormer pieced together, something like that would definitely get my attention. And a clip!

Interesting.... whats the price going to be?
    Currently into SPYs....
    My Lights In Detail

Simply a Great looking light.

I'd Love to see it with a 26650 body.
    I just started a head like that but it is proving to be a challenge on my mini lathe so, yes, I would love to be able to buy one.
    Last edited by Morelite; 06-13-2011 at 07:21 PM.

Great looking custom! Interested to hear more.

Looks great as is, depending on price I'm in.

It's very, very tempting it all depends on price, and whether or not you can make the interior dimensions the same as a Solarforce L2p ( even if only as a one-off) so I can use my kerberos drop in.

Looks great Price ?

I am tuned in.

obi
    Stay sharp and bright for life.
    Have your knife and light handy at all times.
    Sent from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

Flashaholic

Sounds very tempting, Im interested pending seeing final design.

Beautiful Chris, absolutely georgous! I'm in for one....price....?

Karl

Flashaholic*

beautiful looking light

But I don't think it will be good for these high powered (5.6+ amp) multi led dropins, they will cook in that host and would need true thermal step down management - Ti is 20x less able to dissipate heat than Alu.

Interested!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn7 View Post
    beautiful looking light

But I don't think it will be good for these high powered (5.6+ amp) multi led dropins, they will cook in that host and would need true thermal step down management - Ti is 20x less able to dissipate heat than Alu.

I have a quad in the light pictured above and it works great. Takes a long time to get hot.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by chipwillis View Post
    I have a quad in the light pictured above and it works great. Takes a long time to get hot.
    Is your drop in running at 5.6amps? and if it takes a long time to get hot I would be worried as maybe the heat is getting trapped inside.
    Look at all the custom Ti lights in this forum, they are not driven hard for a reason.

Flashaholic*

Very nice. I am also interested...Robert

Flashaholic*

Hello mvyrmnd, I might be able to do that for you. I was thinking of changing it a little anyways.

I was thinking I was only going to make around 3-5 lights. I guess I will quote 5+ lights. I should have pricing shortly. I will try to get some basic renderings done so you are able to visualize what the light will look like. There seems to be a lot more hits on this post than I thought there was going to be. I will post back when I have some more info for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by mvyrmnd View Post
    It's very, very tempting it all depends on price, and whether or not you can make the interior dimensions the same as a Solarforce L2p ( even if only as a one-off) so I can use my kerberos drop in.

Great, let's make it a reality then! Karl

Flashaholic*

I am working on making it a reality. I should have some renderings by the end of the day.

Chris

Flashaholic*

Here are a few Renderings. The Crenulated Bezel is the only thing not shown on the light! Look at the picture in the first post if you need to see what the bezel looks like with this head.

Last edited by TnC_Products; 06-14-2011 at 01:02 PM.

Flashaholic*

If this turns into a list count me in.

Flashaholic*

Hi Chris
    Please put me on the list for one (No.#1 if possible) - but as long as it takes P60 drop ins that is.

What grade Ti will you use.
    Could you make an extension piece so we could use two 18650's
    Will it take flat top 18650's or 2 x 18340 IMR.

Flashaholic*

Ok I have posted a price and also started the interest list. I did not want to start populating the list until everyone knew the price. If you would like to get one of these lights please let me know.

Chris

Flashaholic*

I'm in for one.

Flashaholic*

Same here I'm in thanks.

This is a great deal people, I have two of the rcr123 and don't think I need the larger one, but I'm thinking These are some of the best made lights out their.

Flashaholic*

Ok. Glenn7 & Drywolf you are on the list!

Thanks,

Chris