Storacell
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Titanium P60 Style all C-Series Light Housing! **Shipping 7/14 - 7/15**

Default Re: Titanium P60 Style all C-Series Light Housing! **Interest Thread**

I go with the anti-roll tail

... and PM sent

Chris, I see you have now added the price. I'm in. Absolutely, positively want the anti-roll tail. Good either way on the bezel.

Hi Chris,
    Count me in as well, same as arewethereyetdad.

Chris,

Put me down for 1 (with anti roll) and lanyard holes if possible..

Thanks!
    Last edited by helios123; 06-15-2011 at 05:05 PM.

Wasn't sure what the final price would be with fees and shipping, but sent the $398 as a starter. Anti-roll, please!

Quote Originally Posted by helios123 View Post
    Chris,

Put me down for 1 (with anti roll) and lanyard holes if possible..

Thanks!
    Uuhh yes... +1 for the lanyard holes

Hey Chris

for full payment + shipping

Glenn

I'll like to be on the list for this light, with the anti-roll.
    Thanks.

Hey all,

What is with this lanyard hole? I didn't see a lanyard hole in the specs. Did I miss something? I guess I could add another operation to put in a lanyard hole.

Quote Originally Posted by scalez View Post
    I'll like to be on the list for this light, with the anti-roll.
    Thanks.
    Scalez, I have put you on the list. You are next in line is someone cancells or I am able to get an extra one. I guess if it gets up to 20 I could do another run later on.

Chris

Those of you interested in the Titanium 26650 P60 Style light. Click here!

for 1x Titanium P60 Style Light Housing

If I have a choice, no lanyard holes in mine please.

Quote Originally Posted by Morelite View Post
    If I have a choice, no lanyard holes in mine please.
    +1
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine

Quote Originally Posted by easilyled View Post
    +1
    +2

I wonder who the first person was to send payment???? I think I have some pictures to pass the time. Anyone Interested?

Well if we follow the PP post it looks like Karl, easilyled, Glenn7, me, vx000, helios123, then emu124, but only you know the real order.
    Sure, we love pictures
    Last edited by Morelite; 06-16-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by TnC_Products View Post
    I think I have some pictures to pass the time. Anyone Interested?
    No congressmen, I hope.

Too funny!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywolf View Post
    No congressmen, I hope.

Chris, what's your ETA on production and delivery? What's the payment due date? Thanks!

Edit: Just found the answers in Post #49.
    Last edited by arewethereyetdad; 06-16-2011 at 08:07 PM.

The list only shows who the first people were to get on board with this project. Payments were not in the same order. Payments are not required until the light is ready to ship. But they were appreciated to help out with the upfront cost. Shipments will go out in the order payments were received if for some reason some are done before others.

Hmmm.
    Last edited by TnC_Products; 06-16-2011 at 10:21 PM.

Nice pictures.
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine

Wow, these sold fast. Looks like the market for titanium C-series parts has finally caught up with my sense of taste.

Yes they did seem to sell pretty quick.

I wish my material was here so I could get these lights in everyones hands. I will be writing the program for the battery tube today. I will see if I can get a small piece it Ti to run one off. We shall see.

You could always test the program with a chunk of copper. I'm sure someone would want a custom-made copper C-series light. People around here are kinda weird like that.

I am sure they are. Unfortulately, I don't have any bars of copper around here. I Mostly have aluminum, but I do have some Brass I beleive........

Please add me to the list - I guess I should have been more positive in my first post!!

Lanyard hole PLEASE !!
    Last edited by nfetterly; 06-17-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Flashaholic*

Paypal sent.

• Anti-roll
    • Lanyard hole
    • extension tube
    Thanks,
    Frank

Quote Originally Posted by fyrstormer View Post
    You could always test the program with a chunk of copper. I'm sure someone would want a custom-made copper C-series light. People around here are kinda weird like that.
    Yeah fry, they are aren't they....?

Karl

I ran out of time today. I might have a few more pictures for you on Monday! I might have or can find enough material to make one light by the end of next week. I think this first light I will keep and use to take pictures of so everyone can see the finished product. I also would like one for myself. I usually never get any of my own customs lights. Maybe this will be the first... If there is one person on the list that signed up late that didn't get one then I guess I will part with it.

I will try to keep everyone updated.

Chris