4 Sevens
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Titanium P60 Style all C-Series Light Housing! **Shipping 7/14 - 7/15**

Default Re: Titanium P60 Style all C-Series Light Housing! **Interest Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn7 View Post
    looks like you have stumbled on to the right formula that people want Chris, good one
    still thinking about the lanyard hole - will it be in the tail next to the button or in the anti roll - just wondering as if its in the anti roll it might unscrew the tail?

now I'm pushing it... can we have a Ti tail cap? ....... chris glenn
    Glenn7,

The lanyard hole will be on one of the flairs on the anti-roll collar. The anti-roll tail is the tail cap. And of course it is titanium. Here is the picture of all the parts you are getting. All in Ti of course.

Flashaholic*

OOps sorry, when I said tail cap I meant switch/button the thing you press, then it would all be Ti.

Oh. I see what you are saying. A Ti Button.

Chris,
    I think Glenn7 means a Ti switch button cover instead of a rubber one.

Edit; I see he explained it, why didn't his post show up before my post?
    Last edited by Morelite; 06-24-2011 at 11:51 AM.

Default Re: Titanium P60 Style all C-Series Light Housing! **Sales Thread**

His post *did* show up before your post. It's just the postergeists playing tricks on your browser.

Just received my E2C custom, and WOW! Am even more excited now (if that's possible) about the 18650 version. Really fantastic workmanship, guys! Thanks!!

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by fyrstormer View Post
    His post *did* show up before your post. It's just the postergeists playing tricks on your browser.
    Hmmmm must be a sign that were ment to have a Ti button....... just stirring.

Ok. I haven't been too active in the last few days. I have been machining the bodies. I will update with pictures later today before I leave work. If you send me e-mails or PM's I might not get to them right away as I am busy making your lights.

Hope everyone had a nice 4th of July!

Ok. Below is a picture of the bodies. I should be able to start on the tail caps tomorrow.

Cool! Thanks for the pic, Chris!

Looking good Chris!!

Karl

Looks great
    Would you say that is the most time consuming piece?

Quote Originally Posted by Morelite View Post
    Looks great
    Would you say that is the most time consuming piece?
    Most definitely. This is why I wanted to run the body first. It is the longest part of the light. There is a lot of material to machine off on this part. Normally I would do the head next but after machining the body I am going to something simpler like the tail cap.

I will start posting daily updates until the lights are complete. I know I posted that the lights were going to be completed around 8/28 but I should be able to do better than that. Usually when I post dates they just reflect the longest the job could take. You never know about the complications that may arise.

Chris

Thanks. Its great to see these progress pics.
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine

Very nice. Things were quiet in the TnC forum for quite some time; glad to see things are picking up again.

(hopefully me spamming pictures of my Ti E2C Adaptors helped a little bit. )

I am sure it helped quite a bit. Well, enough chatting for me. I need to get back to the lights. More time doing this = less time doing that....

Funny how that works. Hmm, that's right, I have a "job" I'm supposed to be doing "work" for, too.

The Anti-Roll tails seem to be coming along nicely. I should be starting on the heads beginning of next week.

Two parts down two parts to go.

Too bad this was not crystal clear...that if I had signed up when it was already sold out...more spots would have been added. I would have requested a spot had I known that more would be made.

Not sure if this is anyone's fault. However, when someone says a limited run, I assume that is what they mean. I don't like to see threads get clogged up with meaningless requests. I also assumed that's what others thought. (But when you assume, you make an....)

Well, IF there is an extra (from cancellation, for example), I'd like a spot. Oh well.

obi
    Stay sharp and bright for life.
    Have your knife and light handy at all times.
    Sent from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

Quote Originally Posted by Obijuan Kenobe View Post
    Too bad this was not crystal clear...that if I had signed up when it was already sold out...more spots would have been added. I would have requested a spot had I known that more would be made.

Not sure if this is anyone's fault. However, when someone says a limited run, I assume that is what they mean. I don't like to see threads get clogged up with meaningless requests. I also assumed that's what others thought. (But when you assume, you make an....)

Well, IF there is an extra (from cancellation, for example), I'd like a spot. Oh well.

obi
    <<<<
    Please let me know if you are interested as I only plan on making 10 units. Please keep posting your interest even after the 10 units incase there are a few extras or cancellations!
    <<<<

This was copied from the first post that I made in this thread. The interest list went up to twenty and stated that if there were extras or cancellations they might get one. There was no guarantee because I was only planning to make 10. If the list did get to 20 units then I could have done another run which is why I said keep posting if you are interested. I am sorry that you didn't post your interest. I really can't read peoples minds. There has been plenty of time for people to post their interest as I was waiting for material. Now that I have received the material and started producing parts I am able to get 16 parts from this run. So the 16 people that were on the list are able to get lights.

If there are another 10 people interested in this light then I will make and 2nd batch. PLEASE! POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU MISSED THIS FIRST BATCH BUT ARE STILL INTERESTED IN GETTING ONE OF THESE HOUSINGS!

I am going to start the 2nd batch with Obijuan Kenobe.

Thanks for this response. I hope it was clear I was just disappointed...not angry or feeling slighted or anything!! I guess I just missed this line about posting interest anyway.

I would definitely be in for run 2, if there should be one.

Thanks again,
    obi
    Stay sharp and bright for life.
    Have your knife and light handy at all times.
    Sent from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

Hello Obi,

Not a problem. I tried to make it clear to keep posting. There was so much on the first post that it is very easy to miss. I have started another thread for a 2nd batch. If anyone is interested please post in that thread located HERE!

Thank You,

Chris

More progress on the lights. Heads and Bezels.

Ok. These will be ready to ship on Thursday - 7/14 / Firday 7/15! If you have not paid or only paid partial please send payments now. All 16 people on the list will receive a light. So please remit Paypal payments to: sales (@) ogazent.com

Shipping for US = $5.20 Priority Mail
    Shipping for International is $9.20 First Class Mail

If you would like a different shipping method please let me know. E-mail me here!

That's amazingly quick Chris. What a nice surprise!
    Just to remind you (although I'm sure its not really necessary), I requested EMS + tracking no. to UK
    Please could you also check my original PM and Paypal notes for the additional shipping instructions
    Last edited by easilyled; 07-12-2011 at 01:14 PM.
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine

Quote Originally Posted by easilyled View Post
    Just to remind you (although I'm sure its not really necessary), I requested EMS + tracking no. to UK
    Please could you also check my original PM and Paypal notes for the additional shipping instructions
    easilyled, you are all taken care of. Thanks for the reminder though, since I do forget things very easy nowaday. Good thing you wrote it all in your paypal payment. Your partial payment showed Priority but then your final payment showed EMS. EMS and your instructions are all good.

Chris

Ok. If you were on the fence about getting one of these there has been a cancellation. So there is one available.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by easilyled View Post
    These probably could have been finished even quicker but my material took an extra week to get here. Not too bad though, completed over a month early!

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by TnC_Products View Post
    Ok. These will be ready to ship on Thursday - 7/14 / Firday 7/15!
    PAID IN FULL

Thanks,
    Frank