The Fenix-Store
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Titanium P60 Style all C-Series Light Housing! **Shipping 7/14 - 7/15**

Default Re: Titanium P60 Style all C-Series Light Housing! **Shipping 7/14 - 7/15**

I am getting excited after seeing all the pictures. Looks like quite the beauty. Just got my tracking number today, so it is on the way.

I'm going to have to find a proper drop-in for this one, but in the meantime I can steal a NB 3 mode SST-50 or NB 3 mode XML from one of my other lights. Decisions, decisions...

Default Re: Titanium P60 Style all C-Series Light Housing! **Shipping 7/14 - 7/15**

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
    You are correct. I use two 18350's in a bored 6P host for that drop-in.

I hope your new toy lands soon.
    Barbarian, AW sells 18350s? I don't see them anywhere in his latest thread....

Karl

He sells IMR 18350s, your right though, I don't see them listed now.
    Last edited by Morelite; 07-18-2011 at 06:42 PM.

Flashaholic*

IMR18350 ----- $7.50 each --- 700mah -- 6A discharge

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sho...R26500-*Part-2*

1200 mah 2C discharge (I think)
    http://www.batteryjunction.com/ultrafire-18350.html
    Last edited by Drywolf; 07-18-2011 at 07:02 PM.

OVEREADY has them.
    I'm looking for a Mac's Customs Tri-EDC in either aluminum or titanium. The only must is that it is bored to accept an 18350. Emitter and clip or lack of is not important.

So does Lighthound
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine

Thanks folks, guess I need to get my glasses changed----Lordy knows I'm "here" often enough!!!

Karl

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Morelite View Post
    Mine came as well.
    Awesome craftsmanship Chris.
    Thanks Again for making these superb hosts.

that watch is a nice one what model and where did you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn7 View Post
    that watch is a nice one what model and where did you get it?
    Its a Seiko SDGA001 Active Matrix.
    I'm not really a digital watch guy but it was a gift and it does have a sweet display.
    The display can also be reversed so it is black on a white background.
    Last edited by Morelite; 07-19-2011 at 04:36 PM.

There was a cancellation so there is one more available. So still available is an 18650 Light with Anti-roll tail and a matching 18650 Extenstion tube.

Chris

Wow, hard to believe someone could let this go! Here's a fortunate chance for someone who missed the first run...almost!

Karl

Wow, hard to believe someone could let this go! Here's a fortunate chance for someone who missed the first run...almost!

Karl

I sent PP for mine, was glad to get one...

Default Re: Titanium P60 Style all C-Series Light Housing! **Interest Thread**

I just want to say I have the 18650 and extension and now, the 123 in the mail. These are built like tanks but with the refinement of a Mercedes, just gorgeous!

Karl

Chris, My All-C-Series P60 Host + 18650 Extension tube were delivered to me in the UK today.

It is immaculate with its precisely machined thick solid walls, smooth threads, functional anti-slip cigar grip and tail-standing tail. Yet at the same time its extremely handsome too. Karl said it with much more economy than me.

Many thanks for being receptive to putting my request (which resulted in this run) into action with the minimum of fuss and effort.

easilyled, I wasn't aware that you provided the impetus for this run....thanks to you too!

Karl

Quote Originally Posted by karlthev View Post
    easilyled, I wasn't aware that you provided the impetus for this run....thanks to you too!
    Karl
    I was asking on my own behalf for an all C-series light in another thread in the TNC sub-forums, Karl.
    This led to Chris initiating this Sales-thread. In order to keep costs down, he needed a certain number of us to come on board. I tried to notify a few of those whom I thought would be interested by PM, although I was remiss in not including you for which I apologize.

However, all is well, since you found the thread without my help.

Received my first TnC beauty today
    Excellent craftsmanship. Now I know why a TnC is a "must have"
    Ok, now let's find the right drop-ins
    Thanks Chris !

Quote Originally Posted by easilyled View Post
    I was asking on my own behalf for an all C-series light in another thread in the TNC sub-forums, Karl.
    This led to Chris initiating this Sales-thread. In order to keep costs down, he needed a certain number of us to come on board. I tried to notify a few of those whom I thought would be interested by PM, although I was remiss in not including you for which I apologize.

However, all is well, since you found the thread without my help.
    In fact, it was Daniel who directed Barry and me to this awesome thread. Thanks Daniel! Great call!

Quote Originally Posted by arewethereyetdad View Post
    In fact, it was Daniel who directed Barry and me to this awesome thread. Thanks Daniel! Great call!
    Certainly one of my better ones, thanks to Chris's expertise and fast turnaround, Troy.
    I'm happy that it worked out so well for everyone.

It would be nice to post something in the B/S/T section to let everyone know because you need to browse the TnC section to find out what is going on. I am sure I lose a lot of sales this way. I appreciate everyones help for letting people know that mght be interested.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by TnC_Products View Post
    It would be nice to post something in the B/S/T section to let everyone know because you need to browse the TnC section to find out what is going on. I am sure I lose a lot of sales this way. I appreciate everyones help for letting people know that mght be interested.
    Having your own sections means posting in B/S/T is a no no? Why not a post in B/S/T just mentioning your available products.
    Frank

I think people will start flocking to the TNC subforum, if they see you actively turning out stuff of this calibre, Chris.

Ti C-series has been a neglected niche. Most Ti products have involved E-series lego and Aleph-style lights.
    I would guess that demand for Ti C-series lego will be high for a while yet, particularly with the high-power emitters available now.
    Last edited by easilyled; 07-20-2011 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywolf View Post
    Having your own sections means posting in B/S/T is a no no? Why not a post in B/S/T just mentioning your available products.
    Frank
    That is correct. Since I have my own section I am not allowed to post sales, interests, etc anywhere else on CPF. I have posted once before in the B/S/T section to let people know about a product and it was closed and removed.

I am not sure if someone else posted a link in there, to tell others, what would happen, but I am not able to do it myself.

Is that a new rule? I know I've seen another person with a subforum selling on the B/S/T area a year or two ago and those threads never got closed down.

Quote Originally Posted by Incidentalist View Post
    Is that a new rule? I know I've seen another person with a subforum selling on the B/S/T area a year or two ago and those threads never got closed down.
    I couldn't really tell you. Once that happened I never tried posting again. I am sure a moderator would be able to let me know.
    Last edited by TnC_Products; 07-20-2011 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TnC_Products View Post
    There was a cancellation so there is one more available. So still available is an 18650 Light with Anti-roll tail and a matching 18650 Extenstion tube.

Chris
    I'll take the cancelation, 18650 Light with Anti-roll tail, prefer with lanyard holes if still possible.

Goldy it's yours. PM Sent!

There is still an 18650 extension tube available for anyone that is interested!

hardly wait to see those beauties

Mine has arrived and it is truly a work of art. This sets the bar pretty high for a P60 host. I've got my NB SST-50 in it for now, but that will have to change soon. Thanks Chris for this amazing light and thank you to whoever it was that bowed out on this awesome host so that I was able to get in on the first run. Best part is I ended up with the configuration I would have chosen myself.