Where Does Lummi Get His Tritium Markers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason331

Newly Enlightened
Anybody know where Rob gets his tritium markers from? I've been trying to find some replacement ones for my Raw NS (wanting to change the color of the ones it has now) and it appears nobody stocks that specific size. They are 12mm x 1mm and I've been exhaustively searching without much luck. The closest I have been able to find are some fishing lure manufacturers in the UK but they're a bit too big:

http://www.gardnertackle.co.uk/products/betalights/original-betalights

Any ideas? I'm looking specifically for blue ones (no preference for either light or dark blue)

Oh, and I'm hesitant to ask Rob directly because of my outstanding situation with him regarding my unfulfilled order.

nbp

Flashaholic
There's a variety of trits for sale in the MP from B@rt, Merkava and others. That's where I'd start if I needed 'em.

precisionworks

Flashaholic
it appears nobody stocks that specific size. They are 12mm x 1mm
IMO the easiest replacement would be to use two 1.5x5 (standard size) trits end to end. You'd end up with a trit that looked to be 1.5x10. I've never measured the trit slots in the Lummi lights & they may be too narrow to accept a 1.5mm vial but they could be milled wider if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.