Are Gatlights still available?

ABN JAG

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I just tried to order a Gatlight. The Lumencraft website indicates that they are in stock, but it won't let me order one, nor have they responded to my email. Does anyone have any info on the company's status?

Many thanks, as always,

Scott

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
I tried to contact them by E-mail a few weeks ago, on their site, no reply.

I would say they are done.

Still just a guess, however, the market for luxury things like this are in the dumper, and will be for, well who knows?

Last edited:

a.lber.to

Newly Enlightened
Hello. Are there any updates on this? Did they gat back to either of you? I too just tried to order one via their website, but the shopping cart systems claims that the product ID is unknown.

mattp

Enlightened
Same thing happened to me a few weeks back, I tried emailing them and got nothing back. Disappointing.

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Gentlemen,

Been busy, lots of location work and traveling and thought I would check in here.

Sad that this company may closed. I just hate to see this happen, I have seen so many businesses close due to the Depression (May as well call it what it is) in our industry. We had quite a bit of business go away.

These were wonderful pieces of art you that could have with you as a fantastic accessory for men. I would love to have one of these to carry while in a tuxedo.

I wish the owner all the best, and hope these great pieces return in the future. We are living in some very tough times.

Best wishes,

NR

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Glad I snagged one of the latest V3 versions of these. They are quite unique and many friends/family pick it up trying to figure out what it is.