Ti Tri-EDC... What a beauty!

Death's Head

Enlightened
Just a work of art that can unleash an amazing amount of photons. Great job Mac. I'm just so hyped about this light!
I polished it up a bit. What a gem this light is!

DSC05190.jpg

DSC05191.jpg

DSC05189.jpg

DSC05193.jpg

DSC05194.jpg

DSC05192.jpg

DSC05201.jpg

Haiku XP-G

DSC05198.jpg

Tri-EDC

faco

Enlightened
Nice shots comparing the Haiku with the Tri-EDC......can't wait to get mine, its been soooooo long waiting

seahunt

Enlightened
Hello!
Who made the nifty ray skin pouch??
Would like to spend some money there!
Regards, Chuck

ffemt6263

Enlightened
Dont know who made this holster but luke from adams holsters does really amazing work and hes great to work with also. Hes actually about to start one for my mac!

Death's Head

Enlightened
Hey guys. The holster was made by AOTH. I highly recommend his work. The holster is older than any of my flashlights, and it is still like new.
First I used a polish specifically used for titanium that gives it a satin finish. It'll give the titanium a shinier finish than it's original finish. Then I used MAAS to brighten up the finish another step. The first polish is probably not necessary. To get titanium this shiny is actually pretty easy because titanium is a softer metal than say, stainless steel.
Try and get some quality metal polish like MAAS, and give it a shot. You'll be surprised just how easy it is.

S1LVA

Enlightened
I've got the same light coming in the mail today. I can't wait!

EDIT: It's here! Darkness is about 9 hours away though....

Last edited:

D2000

Enlightened
So envious right now. I can't wait for mine to arrive! This model is the XP-G's right? The new ones have XP-G2's so I'm expecting brighter :D

Latest posts