• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

More New QTC Models

DUMDUM

Enlightened
Just got in the new Logan QTC 17500's
They are offered in HA Key, SS Key, and SS Pocket
You can use AA---14500---17500 in the units.
We will offer in about three weeks an insert kit that can be added which will
allow the use of AAA---AA---14500---17500--CR123A---RCR123A
now that's cool. By the end of next week I should have in the Eiger HA and SS units in QTC.
The week after we are shooting for the momentary QTC switches.
http://www.em-mgt.com/LED/Logan.html
Thanks
Bob

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
wow...took a little break from CPF and PEAK breaks into Quantum Tunneling Composite materials......just when you think you are done- they pull you back in........

DUMDUM

Enlightened
jabe1 not right now on mixed heads and bodies we can't keep up with the demand for the flashlights as it is.
Curt already said it would be at least 3 months b4 you could buy the QTC bodies
Bob

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's pretty cool. I'll have to see how I like the QTC Eiger and Logan before thinking about a 17500 QTC body when they become available and the battery kit. I have a Jetbeam RRT-0 that can do all those sizes except for maybe 17500. I currently have a AAA in a AA adapter using the RRT-0 with the AA extension attachment installed on it.

archimedes

Flashaholic
How much do you expect the battery insert kit to cost?

I would be interested in a SS Logan 17500 QTC Pocket Body with the kit, but would rather order both together in one shipment to try to minimize shipping cost. If you think this model might sell out by then, would you be willing to set one aside until the kits are ready? I would be willing to pay now, by the way.

Thanks!