Where can I get a 4 AA holder like this pic?

MikeGoob

Newly Enlightened
I'm working on a prototype for my company and need to get a carriage that holds 4 AA cells in one row, one right after the other---one stick of cells.

Like this but for 4 in one row:
bc12aal.jpg

45/70

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're likely looking for something more professional looking, but why not simply solder the (-) to the (+) of two of these holders, and then heatweld the two together? For that matter, why not just use loose cells?

Dave

MikeGoob

Newly Enlightened
our prototype needs to look as production-ready as possible. I know a custom rig can be designed for $$$ or we could just use loose cells but something already in production is what im looking for.

Maybe nobody makes it--the most Ive found in a line is 3

Last edited:

Burgess

Flashaholic
Norm --

First time i've ever seen a Moderator with a Double Post !

:poke:

lovecpf
_

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's only a handful of companies making this type of item and I couldn't find a 4-series stick like that in any of their catalogs.

You'll probably want to use 2 of the units that you pictured above for the prototyping stage. If you were really motivated you might be able to modify them.

Another option is to design what you want in CAD and then pay someone with a rapid prototyping machine cut or build it for you.

45/70

Flashlight Enthusiast
First time i've ever seen a Moderator with a Double Post !

Sorry I can't see it :whistle:
Norm

Eh, it was probably just an Ethernet echo.:)

This happens sometimes when you submit a post, and it seems like it is taking forever. You stop it, then resend, and you end up with a double post.

Usually, if you open another tab and go to CPF (not really good for the already congested CPF server:() while the first tab is sending, you'll see that your post actually went through. Not sure why it works this way, but it sometimes does.

And of course, if you're a Mod or an Admin, you can destroy all evidence that it ever happened. For the rest of us, we just appear to be careless.:party:

Dave

MikeGoob

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the help guys. I need this to be narrow so sticking two 2's together is how I'll go!