Anyone going camping in the Presidential range / White Mountains area in august?

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Had to ask, since I'll be there from August 9 to August 15, cumulating as many peaks as my fat body will allow. Would be nice to meet other flashaholics at the same time...

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last call... I'm on vacation starting this Friday at 5pm and won't have internet access

carrot

Flashaholic
I was looking at doing something similar in the Whites AFTER August 15th, which is when I'll be back from Colorado after peak-bagging as many 14ers as possible. Unfortunately that means our trip times will not coincide, but there's always next time. Bon voyage and safe travels! Please post a trip report when you get back. :D

Maybe I'll make it out to Montréal to do the same one of these days? Montréal, je me souviens.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's unfortunate, but I usually go to the same place 2 years in a row... the second year is always much more efficient once the scouting has been done and it's not like there's a shortage of mountains over there... I'll post a few pics and a quick report, but can't make promises on beam shots (early rise)

I doubt you come to Montreal for hiking - although a lot of locals find it hard enough to climb our 100 meter Mt. Royal peak - but there was some talk about a possible flashaholic meet around October... (holding out bait)