Seen these before?

Ross

Enlightened
Now they are COOL!! I want all of them! it's stuff we've kind of seen before (TT series, TID etc etc) but how smart do they look?

Ross

Kiessling

Flashaholic
holy moses !
that makes SF lights look like tamed little birdies ... boy boy!
are those available yet?
bernhard

Kiessling

Flashaholic
... but make me drool like a starving godzilla nevertheless /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Al, if this " /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif" of yours means that you know something we mortals do not know ... well ... this would be ... just as usual.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
bernhard

Kiessling

Flashaholic
hm ... anyone noticed that there is the name "surefire" in the URL?
take that and the cryptic behaviour of good old Al ... argh! have to sleep now ...
bernhard

richpalm

Banned
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

Do they even exist yet?

Must haves!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

G Pilot

Enlightened
Mr. Pirela is NO joke. I am a knife guy, and all of his blades are sold before they are even built. His designs always become reality. The pics just show what is coming next. I own 1 of his Lightfoot folders andat is getting really lucky! You need to order months or even a year ahead.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Projector beam lens? I just had one in my hand last night (it's at home now, I'm at work) that is mounted on an eighty year-old brass 3D flashlight -- given to me recently by a kind CPF'er, I've been admiring it for its old-style construction (mostly a lot of thin curved/folded/bent brass sheetmetal) and its apparent collectability, but now I will have to try shining a bare LS beam through it to see how it goes.

The dome is a heavy, sturdy piece of solid glass with a modified cabuchon shape. There is no reflector so I presume the beam was of sufficient magnitude and intensity all by itself (the internals don't work now so I never saw it). Will post pics of both it and whatever beams I get out of it if they are worthwhile, as soon as I get home (if I remember)...