• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Rare Copper 2D Maglite SSt-50

ljw2k

Enlightened
I have for sale a Brand New 2D Copper Mag sst-50 brutlium heatsink 3A 3 mode Driver Low/Medium/High.

It is ready for batteries 32600/32650's or i can do the end cap mod and sink the spring in deeper for 26650 IMR batteries.

I am asking £50 Uk Pounds delivered or £60 delivered to USA

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00308.jpg

DSC00334.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00321.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

ljw2k

Enlightened
Delivery to Australia

DHL.gif

DHL World Document Express
more_info.gif
question_mark.gif
tick.gif
£31.00

ljw2k

Enlightened
I can do it £65 Delivered insured signed for to Australia.

benckie

Newly Enlightened
ouch for shipping but dhl is a good fast service, i take it you don't like royal mail for people who are in no rush, i am getting some items shipped over from the UK, ill see if i can get them to take delivery of the mag on my behalf and sent it over with the rest, other wise its a bit high for me, ill get back to you tonight around mid afternoon for you guys and see what i can do if thats OK, i understand if it sells in the mean time. One more thing could you please link me where to get some 32600/32650's a mate suggested KD and Ive seen some on flea bay but i would be reluctant to get them from there, i already have a good rc charger that with charge up to 10 amps and leads to suit.

Thanks

ljw2k

Enlightened
Hi and i Only know of KD who do 32600's and i would not charge them at 10A 5A Max but i always put on a trickle charge 700mAh as i feel it extends the life of the batteries.

As to posting yes very expensive and royal mail would be a little cheaper than DHL but pigeon post.

Let me know if you want it shipped anywhere in UK .

As stated above also the Copper Maglite is BRAND NEW never took out the house and only opened to modify the switch and fit the heatsink/driver & LED.

benckie

Newly Enlightened
Just got off the phone to my mate in the UK my recording gear has already been shipped spewing, i can still get it sent to him and he will ship it out using a cheaper and slower shipping method but it will double up on shipping cost and be in the same boat, ill be totally honest I'm in no rush it will be a month or so be for the batteries get here if i was to buy it so no point paying $46 AUD for shipping for some thing that will sit there eating me up cause i can not use it for the lack of batteries, $97 AUD for the mag shipped then $32 AUD for a pair of 32600 is pushing the limit for me not knocking your effort on the torch, i would be interest still in a cheaper slower shipping other wise ill have to pass sorry

ljw2k

Enlightened
Best possible price shipped to Australia will be £60 and that will be pigeon post , but seeing you are in no rush and you need to wait a month for batteries then all should be ok.

Let me know if you want my payment details Paypal as a gift so no further fee's or get your friend in Uk to do Bank Transfer.

ATB Andrew

benckie

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Andrew done deal ill have to use paypal my bank slugs me $40 AUD and i have to jump through many hoops for an international bank transfer, pm me your paypal and ill sort out payment tomorow its 11pm here and ill pm postage info then aswell.

Thanks for your time Shane

ljw2k

Enlightened
Benckie has withdrawn from buying the light due to unforseen circumstances so back up for sale.

STILL FOR SALE