• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Muyshondt Zephyr

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been informed that exactly two of these lights were sold. Probably an act in futility but I'm keeping my hopes up that one of the lucky owners will (A) see this WTB thread, and (B) be willing to part with theirs for the right price. That being said......:bump:

PM please to negotiate thanks.

3775156793_940b7a826e.jpg

Last edited:

Incidentalist

Enlightened
I'm not aware that any were ever made other than the proto. I know that after the pre-sale fell through Enrique told me he had the parts to build a few, but the price jumped up significantly. I didn't pull the trigger, maybe somebody else did? Although, if somebody did, they sure haven't mentioned it anywhere on cpf that I've ever seen.

Good luck! If you do find one, I want to see lots of pics.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
You will need to get it from Enrique directly if he is interested in giving it up. The prototype I had went back to him and I don't recall if he made more than 1 or not.

Good luck.

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been informed that exactly two of these lights were sold. Probably an act in futility but I'm keeping my hopes up that one of the lucky owners will (A) see this WTB thread, and (B) be willing to part with theirs for the right price. That being said......:bump:

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just as a minor FYI - these both went into the hands of individuals who are not active members here, it's unlikely that they will see this thread, or that they'd be willing to part with the light, I suspect. I'd offer to build you one from a few of the mechanical parts I have left, but I only had two prototype reflectors, unfortunately.

The Zephyr was a night light. Maybe one day there will be opportunity to revive it in modern form.

Enrique

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just as a minor FYI - these both went into the hands of individuals who are not active members here, it's unlikely that they will see this thread, or that they'd be willing to part with the light, I suspect. I'd offer to build you one from a few of the mechanical parts I have left, but I only had two prototype reflectors, unfortunately.

The Zephyr was a night light. Maybe one day there will be opportunity to revive it in modern form.

Enrique
Thanks for chiming in Enrique. Time to squash this WTB thread once and for all then. It's a shame these never saw the light of day. Here's hoping for an eventual resurrection.