Who has the most lights?

darkwater

Newly Enlightened
Just wondering who has the most lights in their private collection and howmany they have.

Thanks,
Brian

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm, I'd probably say Craig...as for how many, I couldn't even guess...did try to count them on the site one night, but got lost.

Rechecking, I just got 190 flashlights...plus a lot of non-flashlight stuff...and including the new entreis section...a total of around 340. Though there are probably a heap not on the site as well, and it's late...my count is probably way off!

TheBeam

Enlightened
How many of those are commonly sold at stores like Walfart?
How many are not, like Arc/ElectroLumens?
How many are modified?

I have about 70 common, 2 uncommon, and 0 modified.(I have parts on the way, modding soon)

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
Zelandeth said:
...a total of around 340. Though there are probably a heap not on the site as well, and it's late...my count is probably way off!

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd estimate that I have more than 300 lights - so your guess is probably relatively accurate. There are some that aren't on the site at all (mainly antique and/or obsolete ones), but I think most of them are in some way or other. Many reviewed, some in the pipe waiting for their turn, and some duplicates (or triplicates or quadruplates, etc.). It's late and someone busted the coffeepot. Oh wait, I used that line in a Commodore 64 demo I wrote in the late 1980s or early 1990s. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

richpalm

Banned
Wow! I'm just an amateur... about 20 lights but they are all Surefire, ARC and Streamlight except for the Vector spotlights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
holy crap man...i only have 3 real lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
arc aaa (well, a couple of these, but all but one are seconds), e2e, and ultrastinger.
all the rest are mods. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

zumlin

Enlightened
I guess I have the least lights here, I only have 2 REAL lights, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Surefire G2 and M6.

darkwater

Newly Enlightened
Wow! Now thats impressive.

/me wants to go buy more lights now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
At the last estimate there must be more than 200 here. I havn`t inventoried them yet though so it could be more or less. Some special ones (McLux assembled by Don himself, TNC LuxStar 5 watt), some nice ones (SFs, Tigerlight, Tektites, Arcs), some vintage ones (Pifco, EverReady) and a fair bucketload of cheapies (squeeze lites, Varta, Mag Solitaire /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif etc).

One of these days I`ll photograph and catalog it all. The 200 torches shouldn`t take all that long in comparison to the 2500++ light bulbs......

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

ksbman

Flashaholic*
Wow!

You guys have a sh!tload of flashlights!

I only have 21 flashlights and my friends poke fun at me because I have so many. I have also given away another 20 or so both here and to my family.

Now....if you want to talk toolboxes, I have about $45,000 worth of mostly Snap-On tools at work and another $5,000 here at home.

edit- I just checked and I finally made it to my 100th post. Cool!

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I only have 8!
In a few days I will have 10 and should be pretty happy while I try to make #11. Then I will give one away to make an even 10.... Must not let the addiction rule me... until the 3 watt Luxeons come out....

jtice

Flashaholic
I am up to 23.
Most are listed in my sig.
Except those M*gs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

6pOriginal

Enlightened
I only have 4 surefires and 2 maglites (waiting for a mod) and a few other plastic lights that's not worth mentioning....oh..and an Arc AAA something this week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 18 lights. 6 of them very rarely get used (mostly M*glites). But I have 2 more Arcs on the way! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I have started getting better quality lights instead of a greater quantity.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 80 lights of which I would consider 62 of them good lights.
32 Surefire's
11 Arc's
9 Mags
6 Streamlights
5 UK
3 CMG
2 Dorcy
2 LW
2 Brinkmann
1 PT
1 TL
7 Odds and ends
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eugene

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you count real lights then I have the fewest, I only have 1 (Arc AAA). I have a bunch of mag's though.

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
My count is only 16, incl a soon to arrive Ultra G... The 'real' lights I have are the Arc AAA, E1e (+KL1), UKE2L and a Pelican Headsup headlamp... the rest are el-cheapo, handout lights... Well, there'll be more coming definitely in the near future!!