• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: BB Titanium Bitz*SOLD*

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
After doing an inventory I discovered much to my surprise that I have way to many. Up for sale are the following. First to post "I will take it" in this thread has priority. Price includes shipping and PP fees to CONUS (U.S.A.) verified PP accounts only please.

All lights except McGizmo mule bezel shipped 7-25-2011 and DC # sent to all buyers via PM.

1) Mac's Titanium Tri-EDC from the first run and accepts 18350 cells. Beautiful beam and wall of light typical for these lights. No dents or dings and includes the titanium clip offered by Mac.

$370.00*SOLD*

2) Titanium bead blasted stock Bitz. This light has the notoriously beautiful beam. Includes clip original bag and has trit slot but no trit is installed. While taking the pics I noticed a few dimples on the back of the Bitz which I tried to capture in the picture. These are barely noticeable to the naked eye. Dropping price due to these imperfections.

$150.00 now $130.00*SOLD*

3) Titanium Sunwayman V10R with original box, paperwork, AA extender and case. Has been on nightstand and never carried outside the house. Never dropped so no dents or dings on this beauty.

$150.00*SOLD*

4) McGizmo Hi CRI 3s (1X123) mule from the latest run as received from Don. Sale is for bezel and light engine only and does not include body.

$200.00 now $180.00*SPF*

5) Adding a second Sunwayman V10R Ti identical to item #3 and includes original box, paperwork, AA Ti extender and case for said extender.

$150.00*SOLD*

Show more

Last edited:

nightvision

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's Ti Tri EDC & Other Ti lights

After doing an inventory I discovered much to my surprise that I have way to many. Up for sale are the following. First to post "I will take it" in this thread has priority. Price includes shipping and PP fees to CONUS (U.S.A.) verified PP accounts only please.

1) Mac's Titanium Tri-EDC from the first run and accepts 18350 cells. Beautiful beam and wall of light typical for these lights. No dents or dings and includes the titanium clip offered by Mac.

$370.00

2) Titanium bead blasted stock Bitz. This light has the notoriously beautiful beam. Includes clip and has trit slot but no trit is installed. Light is in excellent condition and no dents or dings.

$150.00

3) Titanium Sunwayman V10R with original box, paperwork, AA extender and case. Has been on nightstand and never carried outside the house. Never dropped so no dents or dings on this beauty.

$150.00

4) McGizmo Hi CRI 3s (1X123) mule from the latest run as received from Don. Sale is for bezel and light engine only and does not include body.

$200.00

I will try to get some pics up later this evening or in the morning.

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Some pix on the Ti Bitz, pleaze... ;-)

Barbarian

Enlightened

Those are some very nice lights you have for sale! I'm sure that Ti Tri is tempting many members right now.

seahunt

Enlightened

Hello!
The tri edc, cool or warm,
1.4 or 2.8 A.??

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello!
The tri edc, cool or warm,
1.4 or 2.8 A.??

It is a beautiful neutral tint. I don't think the Tri EDC are rated as 1.4 or 2.8 like the SST-50 EDCs are. They are all the same 3 speed output to the best of my knowledge.

nbjly

Enlightened

:takeit: as per PM

$200.00 now $180.00

:thanks:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit: as per PM

$200.00 now $180.00

:thanks:

You got it.