• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Eiger QTC SS In Stock

DUMDUM

Enlightened
I now have a small amount of SS Keys and Lugs in stock, I never have anymore than that, but that is OK they are still made one at a time and that takes extra time. Also I have some 90 degrees units for CR123 Logan, AA El Cap, AAA Eiger, and N-Cell Shasta. Should have 90 units up later tonight,already have Eigers online. These 90s as Curt said are not finished I have them in Brass and bare AL. I now have the 90 angle heads up, use top menu and go to accessories.

Thanks
Bob

Last edited:

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the update Bob.

A couple of questions: Since I have some raw QTC material pieces, could I put a square in the bottom of the 90 degree adapter and screwing the head down on it will work as it does in the bottom of the battery tubes in my Eigers and McKinleys?

The other question is why does the brass 90 degree adapter show an O-ring inside while the SS one doesn't?

MWClint

Enlightened
oh thats just plain cool. Ordered a Brass Logan 90*

Q. will the El Cap 90* fit the older Pacific lights?

MWClint

Enlightened
The Logan/cr123 90* is awesomely usefull.. have it on a 2xAA Brass body with a brass Rainier head. I'll drop the light in my pocket and the 90 degree head lights up my path.
i'm using NiZn batteries and 2 of them work really well for direct drive rainiers.