Foxfury Rook
Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152155156157158159160161162
Results 4,831 to 4,853 of 4853

Thread: Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Default Re: Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Quote Originally Posted by thomas_sti_red View Post
    Nothin, 'cause my wife said "no", and that just s...s
    Remember, you write flashlight reviews on the internet. It's a "review sample."

I have something coming from Pelican... I sent my 1910 in to have the tailcap switch boot replaced (my son bit it off... I was not amused). It weighed 0.02lbs when I sent it in, because, you know... it's tiny. They are sending a package back, due today, weighing 3.30lbs! What the heck did they send me?!

Xtar TZ20 for absolutely no reason at all Just quite like the look and seems a bargain(reminds me a little of the olight m20). Beater light /glove box/house duty

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJ View Post
    I have something coming from Pelican... I sent my 1910 in to have the tailcap switch boot replaced (my son bit it off... I was not amused). It weighed 0.02lbs when I sent it in, because, you know... it's tiny. They are sending a package back, due today, weighing 3.30lbs! What the heck did they send me?!
    Hmm, looking forward to your update on this post ☺

Unenlightened

Just ordered my first real flashlight! Zebralight SC600w Mk II L2

I'll find out by end of day today.. according to Fed Ex. I'll repost on WHY it's weighed and shipped as a 3 and a half pound package!

Smells lol-worthy! Let us know, now you've got me curious too!

I got some goodies in mail today..
    Nitecore UM20

And a Xtar USB volt/Amp tick..

A Four Sevens burnt orange preon pen light and an Atom AL with reflector.

Not like i dont have many chargers already...... so it goes without saying i ordered another,opus b3100 v2.2 . Like the 4x1a option,the 1.5a will be useful for my IMR/INR cells too. More useful would be the discharge /refresh and test option over my other chargers. I can keep on top of my many cells instead of running lights periodically(well i will do that as well )

Best bit, about to pay $43 and clicked EU warehouse and price dropped to $34

So Pelican did not replace the tail cap or switch boot on my 1910B that my 3 yr old chewed the end off of.

They sent me a brand new one in retail packaging. It was just in a box big enough for 20 of them with tons of packing material.

Apparently I can't attach/upload an image from my phone using the CPF app. But it'd just be a pic of a retail pkg of a brand new dual mode 1910 anyhow.

Was very.good of Pelican to take care of it the way they did, even though it was damaged from misuse and abuse by a toddler. And at no cost myself.

Its not in the mail yet but since it should be in a couple of days, I will jump the gun and post it

The Tri-V3 Style and Tech Included
    My Lights

Looking for Damascus Macs Tri-EDC

Wow lefteye,maybe one day i will post something like that..........i wish. Huge congrats

Quote Originally Posted by jrizzle View Post
    Excellent choice, sir! Many people rave about the smaller SC62, but I had both at the same time, and the SC600 ended up staying with me, while the SC62 was given away. It is a fantastic, well-rounded EDC light.

Quote Originally Posted by ven View Post
    Not like i dont have many chargers already...... so it goes without saying i ordered another,opus b3100 v2.2 . Like the 4x1a option,the 1.5a will be useful for my IMR/INR cells too. More useful would be the discharge /refresh and test option over my other chargers. I can keep on top of my many cells instead of running lights periodically(well i will do that as well )
    Let me know what you think of it, ven. Always value your input. I don't really need another charger either, but it would be nice to be able to accurately test cells...

Thanks for the kind words,visa versa too

I will certainly share my impressions,i just thought its a jack of all trades,would like to find out if a master in any

I like the test and discharge options and of course the 4x1a or even 2x1.5 or 2v.

I will squeeze it in with my other chargers for a pic............its rare but some times i have the vp1/vp2/vp4/vc4 all going...........quite a sight .........thats missing the i4 and wp6 II/sp1 and 2x AWT out(off top of my head)

I will certainly share my impressions,i just thought its a jack of all trades,would like to find out if a master in any

I will squeeze it in with my other chargers for a pic............its rare but some times i have the vp1/vp2/vp4/vc4 all going...........quite a sight .........thats missing the i4 and wp6 II/sp1 and 2x AWT out(off top of my head)
    I know what you mean. I had both my D4s and my VP2 fully loaded last Saturday, and I still didn't have enough slots. Maybe I DO need another charger...

Quote Originally Posted by jrizzle View Post
    Be afraid, be very afraid.Many lights will follow soon ��

My first zebralight too. sc32w on the way. If I like the ui next will be the sc5w

Wow lefteye,maybe one day i will post something like that..........i wish. Huge congrats
    Thank you and you sir are very humble.. You also have a nice collection I wish I learn half of the stuff you know
    My Lights

Looking for Damascus Macs Tri-EDC

Just bought:
    Copper Cryos cooling bezel M2
    Solarforce L2C carbon fibre
    Sportac 2-mode tripple Nichia
    Copper Standoff Grip Tailcap
    M2/Z32 Stainless Steel Smooth Bezel Ring
    5x Gold Plated Battery/Driver Contact Support Springs

Hopefully I'll manage to assemble everything
    Last edited by LessDark; 07-28-2015 at 03:06 AM.

Armytek: Predator Pro, Wizard Pro Warm. Fenix: HL10, TK75vn, TK61vn, PD40. Zebralight: SC52, SC52W L2, SC62W, SC600 II L2, H51, H52w, H502, H600. 4Sevens: Maelstrom MMU-X3. Thrunite: TN36vn. Lumapower: Strivevn quad xpl.

I'm expecting two flashlights to arrive within 1-2 weeks or so. A Fenix's headlamp and a DQG Hobi.
    Latest on LumenZilla.com: Thought and Pics of Fenix E99 Ti

So as not to spam the thread, here's an ongoing update:

Noctigon M43 XP-G2x12 (rec'd)
    8 Sony VTC5 30 amp draw 18650 cells
    Drok USB charge indicator/hackable volt meter
    Soshine USB 1 watt reversible led modules with touch dimming (5 pack, less than $11) to convert my powerbank to a flashlight
    Opus lion battery analyzer
    "HID Club" custom 55 watt lipo pack light

Currently pestering Vinh for 2 custom quad p60 modules, but he's kinda buried right now plus prepping some new releases. This is in support for a dual build of two Fivemega double head lights (discontinued, I own 33% of all ever made. ) Still picking out laser p60, already have an e-series incan head. This build is taking forever, I'm trying to pick out what's "just right."

Got 4 Lumens Factory E to C adapters, 4 Cryos Illumination M2 heads, 1 E-series incan head, SF KX-1 and KX-3 led heads, and I'm nowhere near done yet. I still need to mod two Covertech Light Saber Hanger wheels onto them. I quit counting how much this double double build has cost me. I don't care! Dual Dual Akimbo Light Sabers on quickdraw, baby!

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...-E-18650-18350
    #02 Gray double head E series 18650+18350 body $36 more_vampires paid shipped
    #03 Black double head E series 18650+18350 body $36 more_vampires paid shipped

Lol rare grail x 2 x 2 This is going in a fitted aluminum tool case when it's not part of the Jedi outfit.

Tmack still owes me two lasers. I miss him. When's he coming back?
    Last edited by more_vampires; 07-28-2015 at 10:01 AM.

Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152155156157158159160161162