Klarus        
Page 271 of 271 FirstFirst ... 171221261264265266267268269270271
Results 8,101 to 8,119 of 8119

Thread: Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Default Re: Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

I have just ordered a Streamlight Stinger DS HL for work. I have custom torches I got specifically for work but I'm forever worried that I'd lose them so although it's a step down in terms of output/tint, I've picked up the Stinger as it's an off the shelf product with lifetime warranty, and will be pretty hard to break! It's got good enough performance, and a simple UI and I can lend it out to friends/colleagues if needed.

Reads like a good plan, arKmm.

~ CG
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Hi Arch! Long time. Glad to see familiar faces still on here.

Acebeam x45, it's been a while since I purchased a new light, the excitement is real!
    TK75, SC600 MK III HI, TN36VN, R50VN, PD35, RC09, TN12, Mini Mags, 3D LED Mag, ML25, Solitaire, HID Spotlight and hopefully more to come!

Flashaholic

manker U21vn!

100% Titanium Bolt Action Pen.

Actually, this isn't for my collection. My mom's 83rd birthday is close at hand. Granny, as she's known by all, writes every day; crosswords, cards and letters. She loves to text me and her friends, but she also uses a pen when she needs to kick it old style.

~ CG

Photo Credit -
    TheJlew85
    Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 10-20-2017 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Photo Credit
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Quote Originally Posted by arKmm View Post
    I have just ordered a Streamlight Stinger DS HL for work. I have custom torches I got specifically for work but I'm forever worried that I'd lose them so although it's a step down in terms of output/tint, I've picked up the Stinger as it's an off the shelf product with lifetime warranty, and will be pretty hard to break! It's got good enough performance, and a simple UI and I can lend it out to friends/colleagues if needed.
    Good move. Statee's in my state use those with Strions for backup.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    100% Titanium Bolt Action Pen.

Actually, this isn't for my collection. My mom's 83rd birthday is close at hand. Granny, as she's known by all, writes every day; crosswords, cards and letters. She loves to text me and her friends, but she also uses a pen when she needs to kick it old style.

~ CG

Photo Credit -
    TheJlew85
    Right on!!
    At my wife's uncles 87th birthday he and his 92 year old brother were comparing keyboards on their smartphones. Priceless moment.

What kind of cartridge does that bolt action pen use? Granny will love it. Titanium sounds like it'll be 'weighty' without being heavy.

I have a G2 from the Scout24 big pile sale. It'll stay stock.
    John 3:16
    "I'm still a Toys R Us kid" -PK

Very nice pen CG, although i am not a "collector" of such, i do like a nice pen

My Emisar D4 with Nichia LEDs just arrived the other day and I'm waiting on an Emisar D4vn with the XPG LEDs. Loving the Nichia version and am excited about having more throw soon as well. One for me and one for my wife to carry on hikes/camping/whatever. The next question is which one will each of us prefer haha!

Quark Smart QSL.
    I considered it, spent a few weeks talking myself out of it, and then they turned up with a 50% discount, so.... you know how that story goes. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by bykfixer View Post

Right on!!
    At my wife's uncles 87th birthday he and his 92 year old brother were comparing keyboards on their smartphones. Priceless moment.

What kind of cartridge does that bolt action pen use? Granny will love it. Titanium sounds like it'll be 'weighty' without being heavy.

I have a G2 from the Scout24 big pile sale. It'll stay stock.
    Granny's pen is a TiNyBolt Deluxe. It takes a Lamy M22 refill, is four inches long and weighs 31 grams.

I love to make mom laugh, so I told her I wanted the pen to join my Ti. Bolt flashlight collection after she'd assumed room temperature.

It was purchased from CPF member TheJlew85, withoutadoubt, one of the nicest guys on this forum. Another reason the pen will always be special to me. Hopefully, Granny will use it for a long time.

~ Cg
    Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; Yesterday at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by terjee View Post
    Quark Smart QSL.
    I considered it, spent a few weeks talking myself out of it, and then they turned up with a 50% discount, so.... you know how that story goes. ;-)
    Same here...... it should arrive in today's mail. Hey, I'm not weak! They're practically giving these away.

~ Cg

My postman is monitoring this thread so I'm not telling.

sc53w

Flashaholic

Nice, ven, I thought it had been awhile since you'd had a ZL in the mail...

Quote Originally Posted by Keitho View Post
    Nice, ven, I thought it had been awhile since you'd had a ZL in the mail...

Little family,

Quote Originally Posted by ven View Post
    sc53w
    Nice! These seem awesome. :-)

Just ordered an SC53c earlier today, so thatís incoming as well.

I had a hard time deciding between that and the SC5c Mk II, so I finally settled on both. :-)

Theyíre so similar in a lot of ways, but bottom line is that for me, they fit into different use cases.

The SC5c Mk II is amazing at putting out lumens from an AA, itís a powerful and versatile light. Itís great when I want an AA light that performs closer to a big light.

The SC53c seems better as an ďalways with meĒ standby/backup/emergency EDC. Itís not as powerful, but the mode spacing and longer runtime in lower modes makes it a better choice *for me* as an EDC. I think.

I have to admit I bought the SC5c Mk II first, for an EDC light, but so far I have zero regrets in getting both.

If either of them ends up chasing dust bunnies on a shelf, it can always be passed to the flashaholic in training. Kids are very handy for these things, itís like having a constant standby excuse. :-p

Agree terjee, real nice little AA lights, well the sc53w anyway(sc5c mkII is chunky!)

I dont have a 600(maybe/yet) but i do like the more compact body of the 62/63 and 53 series V the chunkier style. The 4500k is not bad at all , its towards yellow but not like the xp-l2 4000k is on my sample. Either way its nice on the eye, will use for a bit before deciding where it will fit in.

Quote Originally Posted by ven View Post
    I dont have a 600(maybe/yet) but i do like the more compact body of the 62/63 and 53 series V the chunkier style. The 4500k is not bad at all , its towards yellow but not like the xp-l2 4000k is on my sample. Either way its nice on the eye, will use for a bit before deciding where it will fit in.
    An SC600w Mk III has snuck itself into a semi-permanent place in my backpack, and so far Iím nothing but pleased about it. Especially the spot+spill, I find it extremely well balanced for a generic ďnever know what Iíll use it forĒ-light. Enough throw for distance, enough spill for inside. Next up for me will probably be the SC64c, when that turns up at my favorite dealer, and then Iím on to at least one floody (for around the house use).

Page 271 of 271 FirstFirst ... 171221261264265266267268269270271