BlackShadow
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buy> McGizmo Haiku... ( Haiku owners please post pictures here as well for drooling )

Default Buy> McGizmo Haiku... ( Haiku owners please post pictures here as well for drooling )

I am looking to buy my first McGizmo. I have thought about it a long time.. I have drool over them a long time.. and I seen enough people buying them.. and well I feel it should be my turn to get a McGizmo!!! I noticed the Lunasol being most sought after but I cant understand why.. Please enlighten me on this.

Or maybe it is just because I am in love.. with The Haiku.. I understand there are a few different set ups for the Haiku and well what I am doing here might be far fetched but because this is my first McGizmo, I really do not want to make a mistake of compromising.. I want to be able to get the best Haiku anyone is desperate enough to let go, gone blind, gone mad or just feeling like someone else deserves to know this little piece of Greatness..

Therefore I hereby plead all mcGizmo fans and owners to Post the picture of your current Haiku even if you are unwilling to sell, considering to sell or even want to sell on this thread for drooling pleasure..

To my fellow potential buyers and mcGizmo virgins, feel free to take over the order if i dont reply within 24hours to a positive seller...

Default Re: Buy> McGizmo Haiku... ( Haiku owners please post pictures here as well for drooli

Here's my three...

Default Re: Buy> McGizmo Haiku... ( Haiku owners please post pictures here as well for drooli

Quote Originally Posted by cw_mi View Post
    Here's my three...
    Nice set up, looks great.
    Is that a ''BB" Haiku on the left ?

Edit
    The middle one should be the BB version, so what's on the left?
    Last edited by grayhighh; 07-29-2011 at 12:20 AM.

I guess that's some kind of coated version, such as TiAl or else.
    light your lite . ...

Good luck with your first McGizmo, Xuen7 !

light your lite . ...

Get it from the McGizmo direct.

Good luck and all the best in your search.
    SF M6-R85 M3 G2D FYL G2ZL E1L McGizmo HA PD-S Ti Mule-PD BB Haiku-XP-G Inova X1
    (My Collection)

Before....

After.....(pardon the dust) (after DLC Coating...)

Last edited by nfetterly; 07-29-2011 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grayhighh View Post
    Nice set up, looks great.
    Is that a ''BB" Haiku on the left ?

Edit
    The middle one should be the BB version, so what's on the left?

The one on the left is AlTiN coated, middle is BB, right is anodized.

Quote Originally Posted by cw_mi View Post
    The one on the left is AlTiN coated, middle is BB, right is anodized.
    Thank you for the answer.

Attention Haiku Owners!

I noticed that most of you guys are hit and run. Meaning you guys just post the pictures and leave.. That aint the way to treat a piece of art... Please understand there are others like me who are clueless about the type of Mods provided for the Haiku or even the type of designs that differential your haiku from the rest.. You guys should be proud to show it off.. If i am one of you guys i probably will say something like..

"Hey you!~ check out this cool Haiku i got that you probably dont! Its been --------- blasted, polished, refined , the drop in led is a top of the range ----- , using top class ---- lens. Special order one of its kind type.. because ... and also it has been crafted and tested by -----.
    A little story of how this light made me feel i dont wanna hold another.. Why would i snatch this light instead of 400++ USD .. why i wont sell it even if you offered 1000USD etc etc

If its a classic TI haiku just show it... and i dont want copy of someone else picture.. Make sure that haiku is yours and that picture was taken by you or taken specially for you.. How much it is worth to you and what have you done with me .. Be creative guys! I am sure most people outside our interest would roll their eyes at our hobby, drop their jaws at the price we paid and ask us why do we collect these things.. well its your chance to let out all those emotions and words you want to tell about your light.. and if no one else understand and no on else cares ... well.. I care... We care!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jumpstat View Post
    Get it from the McGizmo direct.
    +1,
    light your lite . ...

Quote Originally Posted by octaf View Post
    +1,
    +2

Flashaholic

This is a buy/sell/trade forum, not a discussion forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mglamb View Post
    This is a buy/sell/trade forum, not a discussion forum.
    ......Yes, this thread needs to be moved. That being said, this is a great thread! I hope it grows.

~ Chance
    Benjamin Franklin may have discovered electricity, but Albert Einstein was the first to use it to style his hair.

Here's a photo of my very first McGizmo, it's a Haiku BB XR-E and is inside this parcel sitting in UK customs for over a week I've wanted one for some time now and can't wait to get my hands on it.

If this post is still going by the time I receive it I'll upload whats inside the box

Quote Originally Posted by octaf View Post
    Good luck with your first McGizmo, Xuen7 !

Octaf, if you don't mind my asking, who nodded the trit slot on the body for you?

Moved To McGizmo - Norm

Hmm.. I am actually trying to get people who are willing to sell their Haiku to let me know.. and in the mean time people with Haiku can also post their pictures.. I mean if i do see a unique haiku that was posted here and although not for sale I might just make an offer and try my luck with the owner.. So would this qualify it as a Buying thread?>

Quote Originally Posted by indadark View Post
    Octaf, if you don't mind my asking, who nodded the trit slot on the body for you?
    Local machine shop where they have lathe's & milling machine's.

cheers,
    light your lite . ...

Default Buy> McGizmo Haiku... ( Haiku owners please post pictures here as well for drooling )

Quote Originally Posted by Xuen7 View Post
    Hmm.. I am actually trying to get people who are willing to sell their Haiku to let me know.. and in the mean time people with Haiku can also post their pictures.. I mean if i do see a unique haiku that was posted here and although not for sale I might just make an offer and try my luck with the owner.. So would this qualify it as a Buying thread?>
    You should have posted your thread as a wanted to buy instead of
    ( Haiku owners please post pictures here as well for drooling )
    which doesn't belong in WTB - Norm

Octaf how long is that trit slot?
    Currently into SPYs....
    My Lights In Detail

I don't really know anymore what this thread is about, but I like it! I have some pics of my Haiku XP-G. Nothing special, not for sale.

(They look different 'cuz I was trying different lighting for my homemade light tent.)

McGizmo Haiku Review Mac's Tri EDC Review MY LIGHTS!! McGizmo: Get It, Use It, Love It. Why buy a cheap bright light when a dim expensive one will do?

Quote Originally Posted by stoli67 View Post
    Octaf how long is that trit slot?
    Trit is 6mm. So the slot must be a little bit longer than that I suppose.
    light your lite . ...

Nice pic's, nbp !!!
    light your lite . ...

My first Ti light was an XM-L Haiku that I got last month. Absolutely love this light.

Quote Originally Posted by indadark View Post
    My first Ti light was an XM-L Haiku that I got last month. Absolutely love this light.

Very very nice , what's the 2nd one from the left, at first I thought it was a Haiku with a different head but it appears different all together?
    McGizmo's and a whole bunch more

Quote Originally Posted by LumensMaximus View Post
    Very very nice , what's the 2nd one from the left, at first I thought it was a Haiku with a different head but it appears different all together?
    Gavina CR123

Here's mine, getting ready for trit time

Surefire® boring including E-Series & Weapon Lights, gun repairs, blueing & custom work * PM's disabled * Please Email & PayPal through Precision-Gunsmithing.com

Quote Originally Posted by precisionworks View Post
    Here's mine, getting ready for trit time

Must post "after" pics!

Hmm. I might have to talk you into cutting some trit slots on mine too...