• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Buy> McGizmo Haiku... ( Haiku owners please post pictures here as well for drooling )

Xuen7

Newly Enlightened
Buy> McGizmo Haiku... ( Haiku owners please post pictures here as well for drooling )

I am looking to buy my first McGizmo. I have thought about it a long time.. I have drool over them a long time.. and I seen enough people buying them.. and well I feel it should be my turn to get a McGizmo!!! I noticed the Lunasol being most sought after but I cant understand why.. Please enlighten me on this.

Or maybe it is just because I am in love.. with The Haiku.. I understand there are a few different set ups for the Haiku and well what I am doing here might be far fetched but because this is my first McGizmo, I really do not want to make a mistake of compromising.. I want to be able to get the best Haiku anyone is desperate enough to let go, gone blind, gone mad or just feeling like someone else deserves to know this little piece of Greatness..

Therefore I hereby plead all mcGizmo fans and owners to Post the picture of your current Haiku even if you are unwilling to sell, considering to sell or even want to sell on this thread for drooling pleasure..

To my fellow potential buyers and mcGizmo virgins, feel free to take over the order if i dont reply within 24hours to a positive seller...

cw_mi

Enlightened
Re: Buy> McGizmo Haiku... ( Haiku owners please post pictures here as well for drooli

Here's my three...
DSC02745.jpg

grayhighh

Enlightened
Re: Buy> McGizmo Haiku... ( Haiku owners please post pictures here as well for drooli

Here's my three...
DSC02745.jpg

Nice set up, looks great.
Is that a ''BB" Haiku on the left ?

Edit
The middle one should be the BB version, so what's on the left?

Last edited:

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

I guess that's some kind of coated version, such as TiAl or else.

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good luck with your first McGizmo, Xuen7 !

20110611171875.jpg

20110611171873.jpg

20110619223976.jpg

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

medium.jpg

Get it from the McGizmo direct.

Good luck and all the best in your search.

cw_mi

Enlightened

Nice set up, looks great.
Is that a ''BB" Haiku on the left ?

Edit
The middle one should be the BB version, so what's on the left?

The one on the left is AlTiN coated, middle is BB, right is anodized.

Xuen7

Newly Enlightened

Attention Haiku Owners!

I noticed that most of you guys are hit and run. Meaning you guys just post the pictures and leave.. That aint the way to treat a piece of art... Please understand there are others like me who are clueless about the type of Mods provided for the Haiku or even the type of designs that differential your haiku from the rest.. You guys should be proud to show it off.. If i am one of you guys i probably will say something like..

"Hey you!~ check out this cool Haiku i got that you probably dont! Its been --------- blasted, polished, refined , the drop in led is a top of the range ----- , using top class ---- lens. Special order one of its kind type.. because ... and also it has been crafted and tested by -----.
A little story of how this light made me feel i dont wanna hold another.. Why would i snatch this light instead of 400++ USD .. why i wont sell it even if you offered 1000USD etc etc

If its a classic TI haiku just show it... and i dont want copy of someone else picture.. Make sure that haiku is yours and that picture was taken by you or taken specially for you.. How much it is worth to you and what have you done with me .. Be creative guys! I am sure most people outside our interest would roll their eyes at our hobby, drop their jaws at the price we paid and ask us why do we collect these things.. well its your chance to let out all those emotions and words you want to tell about your light.. and if no one else understand and no on else cares ... well.. I care... We care!!!

mglamb

Newly Enlightened

This is a buy/sell/trade forum, not a discussion forum.

DJW

Newly Enlightened

Here's a photo of my very first McGizmo, it's a Haiku BB XR-E and is inside this parcel sitting in UK customs for over a week :( I've wanted one for some time now and can't wait to get my hands on it.

If this post is still going by the time I receive it I'll upload whats inside the box :)

IMG-20110719-000956.jpg

Norm

Retired Administrator

Moved To McGizmo - Norm

Xuen7

Newly Enlightened

Hmm.. I am actually trying to get people who are willing to sell their Haiku to let me know.. and in the mean time people with Haiku can also post their pictures.. I mean if i do see a unique haiku that was posted here and although not for sale I might just make an offer and try my luck with the owner.. So would this qualify it as a Buying thread?>

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Octaf, if you don't mind my asking, who nodded the trit slot on the body for you?

Local machine shop where they have lathe's & milling machine's. :)

cheers,

Norm

Retired Administrator

Hmm.. I am actually trying to get people who are willing to sell their Haiku to let me know.. and in the mean time people with Haiku can also post their pictures.. I mean if i do see a unique haiku that was posted here and although not for sale I might just make an offer and try my luck with the owner.. So would this qualify it as a Buying thread?>

You should have posted your thread as a wanted to buy instead of
( Haiku owners please post pictures here as well for drooling )
which doesn't belong in WTB - Norm