BlackShadow
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Aluminum P60 style (D26) 26650 Light Housing ** Interest / Discussion **

Default Re: Aluminum P60 style (D26) 26650 Light Housing ** Interest / Discussion **

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK18 View Post
    When is the cut off date for pre-payment.?
    Cut off date will probably be 2 weeks. 9/13/2011. Prepayment guarantees the configuration you want. There will be extras just maybe not with the head or trits you wanted.

Default Re: Aluminum P60 style (D26) 26650 Light Housing ** Interest / Discussion **

I am sure I can make some spare heads if they are ordered before they get machined. I am working on the battery tubes right now. Next will be the D26 adapter. So there is some time to order extra heads for these. I will let you know when I put the heads on the store for ordering.

Chris

Oh I'm gonna want one of these Chris! Just scratching my head as what configuration....

Karl
    Last edited by karlthev; 08-31-2011 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TnC_Products View Post
    I am sure I can make some spare heads if they are ordered before they get machined. I am working on the battery tubes right now. Next will be the D26 adapter. So there is some time to order extra heads for these. I will let you know when I put the heads on the store for ordering.

Chris

Great! I ordered version 1 - alot more carry friendly and robust, but could see needing more cooling, would love to have a version 3 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nfetterly View Post
    Great! I ordered version 1 - alot more carry friendly and robust, but could see needing more cooling, would love to have a version 3 as well.
    My thoughts exactly! I also ordered V1 for the carry reason but could see V3 getting used also.

Pm sent with Final order.

cheers
    WTB: Surefire -6, Z44 Bezels with logo’s ? Any logo, early Z44 bezel's new condition Blk or HA,and anything rare Surefire

Using 26650 extension Tube does this mean it'll become a 2x26650 host ?

Flashaholic*

That's it....

Every extension tube will let you add another 26650 cell.

Ok. I have added extension tubes to the store. Click HERE!

Chris,

If I already pre-ordered the host and would like to add an extension, is there a way I can pay without it charging me again for the international shipping cost? Also, what's the "chubby" option on the extension tube?

paypalled for 2 extensions Chris, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ipreferpie View Post
    Chris,
    what's the "chubby" option on the extension tube?
    Go the chubby

Chubby is a bigger outside diameter almost the same size as the V3 head. So you would only buy a chubby extension tube if you had also ordered the V3 chubby light.
    Maybe an easier way of putting it would be its the same size difference between head body and tail cap as in V1 but with a V3 head.

Chris I have sent you a PM about reordering from your website. That's no problem but I have a few problems with my options.
    I would like the 8 Trit Slots in the head of my V3 chubby but none in the tail the only option I can choose is 8 in the head and 6 in the tail.
    Also I am ordering the chubby extension, chubby D26 adapter & the chubby tail but cannot order the tail cap without the trit slots.

My order
    1x V3 Chubby "8x trit slots in the head" Hard Ano Natural
    1x extenion tube chubby "to be used as a new body" Hard Ano Black
    1x tail cap chubby "NO trit slots" Hard Ano Black
    1x D26 adapter Chubby Hard Ano Black
    1x Crenulated Bezel Hard Ano Black "for the V3 natural head"

Sorry about making it hard.
    cheers
    Last edited by Rat; 09-03-2011 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Payment sent
    WTB: Surefire -6, Z44 Bezels with logo’s ? Any logo, early Z44 bezel's new condition Blk or HA,and anything rare Surefire

Awesome products Chris! Paypal sent for version 3, HA Nat with 4 trit slots in the head. Thank you for making these!

Steve

(Unique Transaction ID #5E227052G82960032)

Ok. I have taken care of the comments people have had. I have now added free shipping for the accessories for the 26650. Only if you have ordered the host also.

Added the no trit slot option for the tail cap when purchased seperately.
    Added the 8 trit slot option for the head when ordering seperately.

Thanks for keeping me on my toes.

Chris

Version 3 head ordered on site.

Extension tube order placed! PP ID: 05R54092A5318541N

Chris, I just ordered a chubbie extension to go with my V3 chubbie I ordered before.

Karl

I ordered and paid for a version 1 last night. I'm new here to the flashlight thing. I asked Glenn a couple weeks ago some advise on getting one good flashlight and now I have one of his, a Malkoff in the mail along with a dropin for a Mag-lite and,......AND NOW I'm on the list for one of these. I'm realy sick! Anyway I'm trying to decide what to put in the light and was wondering what everyone else is going to put in their's? Glenn says QUAD!

Quad for show and tell, XML t6 for an extremely bright usable light. The XML can be found for around $25 from manafont...

5.6A Quad (arrived today) HiCRI XPGs with a FETtie in the tail (for an extremely bright usable light !!)

A quad and a X-ml t6 would be a good combo.
    Last edited by bhauer; 09-09-2011 at 12:36 PM.

Flashaholic*

Hi Chris,
    Just wondering if we can get a glimpse of the chubby version (V3)? A drawing or picture would be fantastic. Have a great weekend.
    Thank you,
    Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Drywolf View Post
    Hi Chris,
    Just wondering if we can get a glimpse of the chubby version (V3)? A drawing or picture would be fantastic. Have a great weekend.
    Thank you,
    Frank

That would be nice. I should be able to get you a picture next week some time. I am just finishing up the first operations on all the parts to the lights. They are looking really nice. I might put up some bead blasted protos up for sale for anyone that would like to get a light before anyone else. There were 5 and now there are only three left. (One for myself and one already reserved by forum member) If I do sell the three protos that are left I will post pics of them here later.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend! I really need some rest.

Chris

+1 I would like to see the chubby version

Flashaholic*

That would be nice. I should be able to get you a picture next week some time. I am just finishing up the first operations on all the parts to the lights. They are looking really nice. I might put up some bead blasted protos up for sale for anyone that would like to get a light before anyone else. There were 5 and now there are only three left. (One for myself and one already reserved by forum member) If I do sell the three protos that are left I will post pics of them here later.

Chris
    E-mail sent concerning proto
    Frank

Chris, could I switch to the chubby version if I decide to and also get an extension tube for which ever I decide on? I have already paid for a Version 1.

I also would like to see a picture of the Version 1 comparison to the Chubby.
    Last edited by bhauer; 09-09-2011 at 04:02 PM.

Hello bhauer,

There are no more chubby versions available. There were only 5 made. It was more of a special order for a customer. The first operations on all the parts are pretty much all completed. I will be starting on the 2nd operations next week.

Also, the Chubby version only comes in version 3.

Hello bhauer,

There are no more chubby versions available. There were only 5 made. It was more of a special order for a customer. The first operations on all the parts are pretty much all completed. I will be starting on the 2nd operations next week.

Also, the Chubby version only comes in version 3.
    How about some teaser pics????

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Disintergrator66 View Post
    How about some teaser pics????

Chris
    Read a few posts up #204..