• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Li-ion Heart for sale

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
As much as it pains me I am going to have to sell one of my favorite Lights. This has been a go to light of mine for years and it just hasn't gotten the use it deserves lately.
I have the extra 18650 battery tube and one of Georges delrin battery tube caps with it as well as a horzintal belt sheath I made for it. It does show some wear and is in good shape considering how much use it has had. It currently has an xpg led in it as well as the chameleon driver in it. I also have several different spare drivers that can go with it.as well as the original driver. I will try and find the spares that go with it. I also have a copy of the manual for it. Here are a few pics I can take more if you need them.
It is number 113 of 125. I am the original owner it has never been dropped or damaged. It comes with the ss clip also I would like $165.00 plus shipping to your door the way you want it.Post here if you need more details.I accept paypal or mo's. There are also some other oldies I plan to put on the market soon. times are tight.
Chris
m7yfsk.jpg

xmiuee.jpg

Last edited:

jkt

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
I will take it,PM sent.
(But your PM box is full)

Last edited: