• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Titanium Mule High CRI

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

Up for sale is a Titanium High CRI Mule from McGizmo. It is the 3V, 3 spd light engine with the Nichia 119 high CRI LED. Other than one small mark on the clip I can find nothing to indicate that it isn't in the same condition as received from Don. It has been on my nightstand since I received it in trade from a well respected USN and CPF member. Tough one for me to sell but I'm looking to downgrade and for cash to aid in getting my house ready for sale. The price is $375 $365 SOLD shipped USPS Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation and insurance. Paypal only for payment, please add 3% for fees or gift, your choice. International I will ship Priority Mail only at your risk once it leaves my possession, no extra cost. No trades please! Thanks for looking!

Jason

010-1.jpg

009-2.jpg

008-6.jpg

011-4.jpg

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Folks, I "know" this light and the seller - you simply cannot go wrong with either! Great light, great seller, great price. Free bump for one of CPF's finest citizens.

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
Price drop.

Thanks Dan. It is definitely a great light but unfortunately right now a luxury. We are adding "curb appeal" to our house hoping to sell......not a easy pill to swallow in this market!

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Oh Jason, a little part of me wants to buy this Ti Mule, put my XM-L LE in it, and then sell my EN Mule with the HI CRI LE... then I will have matching Ti Mule/Haiku buddies....but I really shouldnt! If it doesn't sell soon, I seriously might though! :eek:

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh Jason, a little part of me wants to buy this Ti Mule, put my XM-L LE in it, and then sell my EN Mule with the HI CRI LE... then I will have matching Ti Mule/Haiku buddies....but I really shouldnt! If it doesn't sell soon, I seriously might though! :eek:

Well I may be doing one last price drop but before I do, for you Nick, I'll go $345! :poke: No, my next and last reduction will not be that low! ;)

nbp

Flashaholic
Ok, :takeit: one way or the other, I am going to PM you, and you can decide how you want to proceed. :wave: