Malkoff
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC - What's in Your Pocket(s)?? Third Edition

Default Re: EDC - What's in Your Pocket(s)?? Third Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Slumber Pass View Post
    Nyctophiliac, you EDC a kangaroo coin purse? That's nuts!
    No, I had them removed first!

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Nyctophiliac View Post
    No, I had them removed first!
    Haha, at first glance I thought it was some sort of whoopee cushion.

Been working hard on my Ti EDC gear. We're almost there! Here's what's in my pockets as I head to work, all Ti...

McGizmo Haiku Review Mac's Tri EDC Review Malkoff MDC Review MY LIGHTS McGizmo: Get It, Use It, Love It, DoNotDelete It.

Quote Originally Posted by nbp View Post
    Been working hard on my Ti EDC gear. We're almost there! Here's what's in my pockets as I head to work, all Ti...

I have a Ti Atwood Pest. Love it.

Curious if you've had any issues with the ZT.
    Last edited by Monocrom; 05-01-2012 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Site acting up. Very slow.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

Flashaholic*

Very nice setup, nbp.
    In my dreams, when I have the scratch, a Haiku, Prybaby, and 0551 will do it for me.
    In the meantime, I make do with a Groovy!, Piranha, and M390 Para2.

Quote Originally Posted by Monocrom

I have a Ti Atwood Pest. Love it.

Curious if you've had any issues with the ZT.
    Peter makes awesome stuff! I have gotten hold of 5 of his various tools over the past few years and I love them and carry them all the time. So handy!

As to the ZT, I just got it in yesterday actually, lol. No issues yet, though it hasn't seen too much slashing action in two days of carry. Cuts coffee cake really well though.

Quote Originally Posted by tjswarbrick

Very nice setup, nbp.
    In my dreams, when I have the scratch, a Haiku, Prybaby, and 0551 will do it for me.
    In the meantime, I make do with a Groovy!, Piranha, and M390 Para2.
    Thanks! I absolutely recommend the Haiku when you can do it. It's in my opinion the best EDC light out there, as you can tell from my review in my sigline. Atwood's stuff is great too. This is my first experience with ZT, I am liking it so far. Can't afford a real XM-18 after months of lusting, so this baby is the next best thing - Rick's design at a third of the price. Nice.
    McGizmo Haiku Review Mac's Tri EDC Review Malkoff MDC Review MY LIGHTS McGizmo: Get It, Use It, Love It, DoNotDelete It.

Marathon SAR
    Strider SMF
    iPhone 4
    Glock 19
    Novatac Storm

Peter makes awesome stuff! I have gotten hold of 5 of his various tools over the past few years and I love them and carry them all the time. So handy!

As to the ZT, I just got it in yesterday actually, lol. No issues yet, though it hasn't seen too much slashing action in two days of carry. Cuts coffee cake really well though.

. . . This is my first experience with ZT, I am liking it so far. Can't afford a real XM-18 after months of lusting, so this baby is the next best thing - Rick's design at a third of the price. Nice.
    Price is a small issue with the XM-18. Getting a new one or finding someone to part with their's is an even bigger one. Understandable, but a bit annoying.

Definitely like the look of that particular ZT.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

i envy you guys. what's usually in my pockets are just pocket lints, change, handkerchief and a usb drive.

Default What are you carrying today, post a pic here...

Today's choices...

"I am not a Collector" - Tim

Flashaholic

Default Re: What are you carrying today, post a pic here...

Same Dell keyboard, desk looks similar too, LOL.

"I am not a Collector" - Tim

[IMG][/IMG]

X10 & P20 in the backpack. QuarkX123 and E1E with 2mode LED in my pockets.

My first photo upload in a thread,it just had to be my Rotary.I know the lighting isn't great but it was just a quick shot with my phone.
    Last edited by davyro; 05-03-2012 at 04:12 PM.

A custom L1 running a M31N, off one AA cell for two lovely levels and decently long runtime.
    Last edited by Norm; 05-03-2012 at 04:13 PM.

I'll alternate with this selection.

No pics from me but I EDC a Surefire E1B Back Up. Goes with me pretty much where ever I go. Unfortunately, after 9/11, I haven't carried any knives. I used to EDC a SAK Champ and a Buck 110.

Quote Originally Posted by q3131a View Post
    No pics from me but I EDC a Surefire E1B Back Up. Goes with me pretty much where ever I go. Unfortunately, after 9/11, I haven't carried any knives. I used to EDC a SAK Champ and a Buck 110.
    Thankfully, NYPD still doesn't care about Swiss Army Knives or multi-tools with non-locking blades that can't be accessed from the outside. Though to be honest, I do know of a lawyer representing two different clients arrested under the Sullivan Act and charged with carrying gravity knives. In both cases, Buck model 110s. I still carry my SAK. Though it's a thin layer Victorinox Compact.
    Last edited by Monocrom; 05-11-2012 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Typo.

Revo sunglasses
    Seiko 5 military
    Cheep vodafone smart phone
    Zebra expandz pen
    Vic classic alox
    Quark Mini CR2 High CRI

The Quark is new and I'm loving the light, for it's brightness (compared to the Itp A2 Eos it replaced) and the high CRI beam. It is a bit thick and heavy though. I may have to buy yet more lights

Flashaholic

Oh you guys with all the Glocks and Sigs, I would love to collect hand guns as they are so cool. I am not a fan of what they can do, but the items themselves are so amazing. Up here in Canada we have a hard time walking around with smokes in our pockets, never mind hand guns.

I would love to EDC a nice Glock just for the cool factor.
    Fenix TK35/TK21 U2/PD32/LD12/E01/ Romisen RC-T602/ Klarus XT2C/ EagleTac D25LC2 Clicky, Thrunite TN31. , Olight s10, Eagletac D25LC2 factory mod XP-G2 with 2amp driver. Eagletac D25C Ti XM-L U2, D25C ti XP-G2

Quote Originally Posted by loquutis79 View Post
    I would love to EDC a nice Glock just for the cool factor.
    Honestly, if they weren't so lightweight and ridiculously reliable, I doubt so many would bother carrying them.

In terms of looks or "cool" factor, they're ugly as Hell! Looks like someone took a brick, turned it sideways, carved out a crude form that looks like a handgun, spray-painted it black, and then put it in a holster. Imagine meeting a woman who was perfectly ideal for you in each and every single way, except in terms of looks. Would you still keep her? Hell, I definitely would. Same reason so may folks EDC a Glock. Much respect to every aspect of an excellent handgun, except the looks. (Oh man, they're so ugly. )

What I "Every Day Carry" in my front pockets: iTP A3 EOS Upgraded, and Leatherman Micra. (Wallet and comb in back pockets.)

Flashaholic*

No pics (sorry,don't have a camera..) but here goes.

Apartment keys (door and mailbox) on a lanyard,Keycard (for the exterior door) in a bus pass holder with lanyard.(both clipped to my belt loop with carabiners).That's in my right front pocket.

In my left front pocket usually lives my Ti Preon 2.(quite bright and usefully sized.)

Just got a zebralight sc600, cant wait to put it into action!!!

YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY! I got a small wallet, my iphone, house keys and car keys, and cigarettes. You people seriously need all that junk, especially knives? Wimps! And I thought I had too much junk in my pockets. Ughhh

here's an idea . . . .

Ditch those cigarettes, and you can carry a Swiss Army Knife !

_

Yeah, we all know that a real man can quit cold turkey.

(Just kidding.)

Quote Originally Posted by badinstincts View Post
    YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY! I got a small wallet, my iphone, house keys and car keys, and cigarettes. You people seriously need all that junk, especially knives? Wimps! And I thought I had too much junk in my pockets. Ughhh
    I don't recall you mentioning any type of light!? ....on a forum dedicated to flashlights!

So you don't believe in being prepared. Just don't get mad when you ask one of us that is prepared to borrow something...like a knife cause you need to open a package...or a screwdriver cause you need to tighten something and us "wimps" don't want to be bothered.

And just FWIW...I carry 2 knives and 2 flashlights (all together they actually carry smaller than a pack of cigarettes and don't cost as much in the long run!)
    You Can't Fix STUPID!

Seecamp .32, wallet, keys with small $1 light and small Swiss army knife, phone, sometimes a Leatherman SuperTool on my belt and now usually a bigger light, like my tan V10R that came yesterday.

I'm in shorts 345 days a year, but I like to look tidy. Things are starting to get heavy, so the Leatherman has been given a break.

Chris
    Convoy: S2, M1, M2, Fenix: P1D, PD32, HL30, ET: D25C Ti, SF: 6P, ZL: SC-600, Klarus: P2A, Jetbeam: BA-20, Icon: Rogue 1, L3: L10, Xeno: E03, ShiningBeam: I-Mini, Olight: i3s, SWM: D40A, M11R, V11R, Maglite: 6Ds, MMs, Solitaires, LaCrosse BC-700, Maha C-9000, XTAR VP2, MP1S, WP2 II, NiteCore i4, v2.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by badinstincts View Post
    Okay, honestly most EDC stuff is a little bit over the top. But at least a small AAA keychain light and a small Victorinox like a Vic Rambler are quite usefull and could even be carried inside the cigarettes box. Give it a try! ;-)

Cheers
    Thorsten

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast