subscription paid, no change in account status

archer6817j

Enlightened
Hi, I searched but couldn't spend more time looking for an answer. I purchased a subscription a few days ago but I don't see any badge and I'm still hitting my PM limit. Is there something I need to do?

Thanks!

archer6817j

Enlightened
~

Two things apply ..... the BIG red banners at the tops of pages .....

and this ... Greta's post ... ATTN : NEW MEMBERS ... which you need to read

Not to be rude but I actually don't see how either of those things apply.

I paid for a subscription on Aug 2 (Level 2 supporter, 90 days) and I don't have my badge or the increased PM message cap that I was hoping for. Maybe this takes a few days to activate or something...but since I couldn't find any information on that, I wouldn't know, and didn't know where else to ask.

I used this link...http://www.shop.candlepowerfora.com/product.sc?productId=13&categoryId=5

Last edited:

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
~

Well ... I'm Sorry ... in your case they don't apply ....

I didn't pay attention to your post count .............

When you spoke of PM limit I thought you were a new member.
Who just joined and paid for a membership .... my mistake ... sorry.

It does take a few days for your subscription to be noticed and applied .

They are Very busy moderating and maintaining the forum .

~

Last edited:

archer6817j

Enlightened
Okay thanks, I was just asking because I spend each morning deleting PMs so I'm anxious to get my limit increased :)

I guess that also means the subscription system is not automated? Maybe that would have been a better question to ask.

Greta

Flashaholic
The system is automated if you don't use the shopping cart... Which you did. Otherwise, I have to make the change manually. I have been on the road for the past two weeks with only an iPad so some things are a little more tedious to accomplish. I am on the last 900 miles of my 5400 miles road trip and will be home on Sunday evening. Meanwhile... Your account should be ok now... :)

archer6817j

Enlightened
:thanks:

Awesome thanks! 5400 miles is longer than coast to coast in the US no? Hope it was a good drive and sorry for signing up the bad way :)