Olight

Thread: Question: do all Jetbeam 3M bezel rings fit Surefire C/P/G/Z bezels

Wink2 Question: do all Jetbeam 3M bezel rings fit Surefire C/P/G/Z bezels

I just noticed people talking of putting Jetbeam bezel rings on their Surefires and wanted confirmation - do all Jetbeam 3M (or whatever) bezel rings fit on C/P/G/Z series bezels? What about the other parts like the body tubes, bezels, and tailcaps? I found a little information about it but not enough for me to go plunk down money on some bezel rings without knowing. Excuse my ignorance and thanks in advance.

Shao

Default Re: Question: do all Jetbeam 3M bezel rings fit Surefire C/P/G/Z bezels

Come on, I know someone knows the answer to this... I know some will work I just want to confirm before plunking any more cash down on bezel rings that won't fit!

Thanks,
    Shao

I know they're supposed to fit Cryo's Cooling Bezel, so I guess they're at least partially compatible. You could always send me a surefire to test with my Jet III-M

Hmmm.. well they should fit then... I guess I'm off to go grab a couple.

I have a couple jetbeam bezels and my first SF 6P just arrived. I will let you know if they fit back and forth tonight. Right now Im at work.

EDIT: Yes, they fit.

Here is the original bezel from the Jet-III M on the surefire 6P. The outer diameter of the bezel is 2mm (1mm each side) wider than the body diameter.

Here is the Jetbeam strike bezel on my 6P
    Last edited by fl0t; 08-16-2011 at 12:56 PM.

Reply above.

Whoa crap... 1mm hanging off the sides is ugly... I just ordered 2 Jet 3M bezels... Now beginning to question my purchase... Hopefully they'll fit the Cryos and the new FM bezels I have coming in a little better....

Quote Originally Posted by shao.fu.tzer View Post
    Whoa crap... 1mm hanging off the sides is ugly... I just ordered 2 Jet 3M bezels... Now beginning to question my purchase... Hopefully they'll fit the Cryos and the new FM bezels I have coming in a little better....
    just bought a Bust-A-Cap for my many Z44s and was disappointed it would not screw down enough to keep the lens from rattling in the head. It's a bummer when custom parts don't fit like they should.
    Be a Light In the Universe