Question: do all Jetbeam 3M bezel rings fit Surefire C/P/G/Z bezels

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just noticed people talking of putting Jetbeam bezel rings on their Surefires and wanted confirmation - do all Jetbeam 3M (or whatever) bezel rings fit on C/P/G/Z series bezels? What about the other parts like the body tubes, bezels, and tailcaps? I found a little information about it but not enough for me to go plunk down money on some bezel rings without knowing. Excuse my ignorance and thanks in advance. :D

Shao

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Come on, I know someone knows the answer to this... I know some will work I just want to confirm before plunking any more cash down on bezel rings that won't fit!

Thanks,
Shao

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know they're supposed to fit Cryo's Cooling Bezel, so I guess they're at least partially compatible. You could always send me a surefire to test with my Jet III-M ;)

fl0t

Enlightened
I have a couple jetbeam bezels and my first SF 6P just arrived. I will let you know if they fit back and forth tonight. Right now Im at work.

EDIT: Yes, they fit.

Here is the original bezel from the Jet-III M on the surefire 6P. The outer diameter of the bezel is 2mm (1mm each side) wider than the body diameter.
IMG_2407.JPG

Here is the Jetbeam strike bezel on my 6P
IMG_2397.JPG

Last edited:

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whoa crap... 1mm hanging off the sides is ugly... I just ordered 2 Jet 3M bezels... Now beginning to question my purchase... Hopefully they'll fit the Cryos and the new FM bezels I have coming in a little better....

T45

Enlightened
Whoa crap... 1mm hanging off the sides is ugly... I just ordered 2 Jet 3M bezels... Now beginning to question my purchase... Hopefully they'll fit the Cryos and the new FM bezels I have coming in a little better....

just bought a Bust-A-Cap for my many Z44s and was disappointed it would not screw down enough to keep the lens from rattling in the head. It's a bummer when custom parts don't fit like they should.