PEAK

Thread: Odd Mods Adapters, 3AA-21AA, M6 rechargeable solutions, Dummy cells, Customs!

Threaded View

Default Re: Odd Mods Adapters, 3AA-21AA, M6 rechargeable solutions, Dummy cells, Customs!

Hi Eric,

I had a custom request: could I get a couple of extremely short "dummy cells" (or spacers) of standard CR123A diameter (16 or 17mm, I guess) by 4mm length ?

Since 3P SureFires are tough to find (and expensive!), I have a SF L60 battery tube that is too long to fit (R)CR123's and too short to fit xx500's .... I measured the difference internally as 5/32" (or very nearly 4mm). I suppose I could use a couple of magnets instead, but would rather have something a bit more substantial for this "lego" light.

Please let me know if you can help with this, and how much (for, say, two of these). Thanks !

EDIT: I checked this measurement with a couple of different drop-ins, and found it to vary substantially depending on the length of the springs. However, I think that one or two 4mm spacers would probably give me enough flexibility to fit most of these which I might use
    Last edited by archimedes; 10-06-2011 at 09:00 PM. Reason: corrected measurements
    IF 2 = 1 THEN 1 = 0