Imalent
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Odd Mods Adapters, 3AA-21AA, M6 rechargeable solutions, Dummy cells, Customs!

Default Re: Odd Mods Adapters, 3AA-21AA, M6 rechargeable solutions, Dummy cells, Customs!

Hi, Eric! Received my adapter yesterday, everything is excellent, thank you very much

Default Re: Odd Mods Adapters, 3AA-21AA, M6 rechargeable solutions, Dummy cells, Customs!

Hello Defner,

Yes those adapters are available built to order. Just place the order for a regular 9AA adapter but specify that you want a 3.6/4.5V "parallel" configuration. Lead time is up to ~1 week depending on how busy I am with other things.

Sorry I missed your question, subscriptions still failing to work for me properly on the forums.

Eric

Hi Eric,

I want one also ( 9AA wired 3S3P ) can you sen a PayPal request? Or advise how to intiate an order/payment?

Thanks,
    Dennis

Hi Eric,

I want one also ( 9AA wired 3S3P ). Please advise on PayPal recipient address!
    Thanks,
    Dennis

Hello Dennis,

PM incoming. Payment and order don't match.

Eric

Sorry Eric ... please confirm correct order & price+ship for regular 9AA adapter with a 3.6/4.5V "parallel" configuration.

Is the current cost: $42+4.50 = $46 ?
    Or would a "custom" price apply?

Once $ is confirmed I will send pp/payment, or as you specify.

Thanks Again,
    ~Dennis

Hi Eric, $38.50 sent via PayPal for 1, 6AA to 2D adapter. Transaction ID 2BK28850NC779972M.

Thanks,
    Matt

Hi Eric, $46.50 sent via paypal, for 9aa TO 3D _ 3.6/4.5 'parrallel' mag/adaptor _ transaction # 2A729505B0339425X .

Thanks,
    Dennis
    cpf - denfer

Hello Eric,
    Paypal sent for (1) 2D -> 6AA adapter, 35.00 + 3.50 for US shipping. Sorry, forgot to put CPF username in Paypal notes

Mark (CAPT Bligh)

THANK YOU ERIC - IT ARRIVED !! ... the 9aa/3d 3.6/4.5 series/parrallel is BEAUTIFUL ... your design and machine-work are AAA+++ (from someone who knows fine tool&die work). No rattles, perfect intuitive fit and function, and,,, it looks .... soo-o fine (one might even say sexy, for those who appreciate such things)!! Excellent Work - thanks again!
    ~ Dennis

6AA to 2D adapter arrived today, thank you very much Eric. Just one problem, this is far to pretty to hide in a flashlight body!

Unenlightened

GM Eric,

I would like to purchase one 9AA to D adapter - parallel wired for 3D Mag.
    ( TerraLux three bulb 600 lumin ). Using plastic 2AA to D adapters at present.
    They do work, but found your site.....need I say more

Best Regards,

Tom

PayPal sent.

Adapter arrived today - 12-3-11
    Last edited by WTDH; 12-03-2011 at 02:10 PM.

Unenlightened

Hi! I want to buy 6AA to 2D series 7.2 V.
    Do you ship to Russia?
    Final Price will be 35+5=40?
    Nov 29 2011 at 15.00 (UTC+4) I will pay 40$ via PayPal.
    Do you need my Shipping Adress?

Flashaholic

payment sent for one 17670 and one 18650 M6 adapter. thanks for the advice mdocod, im going to use the 17670 in my M6 with a HO-M6R lamp. going to try out the 18650 adapter in my M6LT!

CAPT Blight,
    WODTH,

Orders shipped!

Thank You!

-----

Hello dnl107,

A PP transaction for "goods" should transmit the shipping address to me. Please confirm that the PP is configured with the proper address. I haven't had many orders to Russia so can not comment on the state of mail reliability, the normal shipping covers standard first class international. If you are interested in additional mail services just contact me via PM for a quote, otherwise, $40 total is perfect.

Eric

Flashaholic

does it matter if the PP transaction is for goods or gift? im new to paypal, so i have no idea. if i need to change something let me know.

Hello tab665,

Here's how I understand it:

When a transaction is selected as "for goods" the address that the goods should be shipped to is forwarded to the seller, the seller incurs a small transaction fee, and the buyer gets a level of protection on the transaction from paypal. If the transaction does not go as expected, PP will work on your behalf to potentially reverse the transaction. If the transaction is sent as a gift, then PP assumes no responsibility to provide "buyer protection" and no shipping information is transmitted. Also, the seller is not charged any transaction fees. Normally speaking, unless you trust the individual you are doing business with it is always best to select "goods" when purchasing goods. Over the years, I've had many customers use the "gift" method of payment as well and they have simply emailed me or PMed me an address to send the goods to. This is generally done to save me the transaction fee in a scenario where said customer trusts me as a seller to deliver the goods regardless of the transaction method chosen.

Eric

Unenlightened

Payment(40$) sent! transaction ID 5S7852234U275232M.
    CPF username: din107.

Best Regards!

Unenlightened

Payment sent!! $30. Transaction ID # 6BS42698NU6739821

1 - 3AA for 1d host.

Thanx,
    Jon

tab665,
    din107,
    lsharj,

Orders shipped!

Thank You,
    Eric

Flashaholic

will AW flat tops work in the 18650 carrier?

Quote Originally Posted by tab665 View Post
    will AW flat tops work in the 18650 carrier?
    Absolutely!

Hello,

is there a chance to get an 18650er Adapter which can be wired?

Like this:

http://www.turboferret.co.uk/dummycell.php

I want to run my 18560 Flashlight with an external battery pack.

Hello pichl,

PM with quote sent!

Eric

Just used the 4D adapter for the first time, great build quality, thanks Eric

Flashaholic

carriers arrived monday, the 18650 carrier works great in the M6LT. wont be able to use the 17670 carrier until christmas since the wife is ordering my batteries and lamps as a christmas present. good work mdocod!

Unenlightened

I'll take one of:

2x18650 M6 adapter.

Paypal payment id: 6CU77955FA1347054

hi,

i would like 1 of each of the following:

3x17670 for SureFire M6

2x18650 For SureFire M6

payment sent.

thanks!!

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 0LX14152TN200293F)

(1) 3x17670 adapter for Surefire M6

(1) 2x18650 adapter for Surefire M6

Thank you sir!

417PC,

Order shipped out last week.

-----

ronson5,

Order shipped out yesterday, You overpaid a couple dollars so I went ahead and just upgrade the shipping to priority, hope that's alright

-----

BombTec,

On the way to the post office with your order here in a few minutes.

-----

Thank You,
    Eric