Gear to help you conquer!
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Odd Mods Adapters, 3AA-21AA, M6 rechargeable solutions, Dummy cells, Customs!

Default Re: Odd Mods Adapters, 3AA-21AA, M6 rechargeable solutions, Dummy cells, Customs!

Hello Fike,

Your prior question was in regards to a series/parallel wired unit (3.6V), did you want the 10.8V or 3.6V configuration for your order?

Thank You,
    Eric

Default Re: Odd Mods Adapters, 3AA-21AA, M6 rechargeable solutions, Dummy cells, Customs!

No, I think I want the series (~10 v) version. I am still trying to figure all this out, but I figure with three dummies in the series 9aa-> 3D, I can make that into a ~7V system in my 3D cell mag and that is an easier bulb to find (I think that would work with a standard 6D maglite bulb, right?). I also got some 3AA to D-cell adapters to use for a parallel version, so your product is what I will use for my high power light.

Hi Fike,

Yes, the 9AA series adapter can be used with 3 dummy cells to power traditional 6 cell bulbs, or, some of the other options you may want to look into would be the WA1185 build, various terralux led drop-ins... I'm sure you'll find many creative ways to use the adapter I'm waiting on some brass to come in, should be here tomorrow, then I can have your adapter/dummies and Z-tabs order ready to ship, should be headed out no later than Friday.

Regards,
    Eric

Eric,

Received the 3 & 5D adapters. Much thanks! They are most excellent, as usual!!

Z-Tab,
    Fike,

Orders Shipped!

-----------------
    -----------------

Everyone,

I have had a death in the family and will be out of town from Sunday, April 15th through Saturday, April 21st. I may not be able to answer questions during this time frame but the doors for business will remain open. Any orders placed from today (Friday, Aril 13th) until I return will ship out the following week.

Thank You all and Regards,
    Eric
    Last edited by mdocod; 04-13-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorOfLight View Post

1x 2x18650 For SureFire M6 -- $30
    1x international shipping -- $6.00
    ----
    total $36.00
    @mdocod

Order made in posting #174

Just for sure, Is my order shipped?
    Last edited by WarriorOfLight; 04-15-2012 at 06:08 AM.
    Looking for Orange Surefire G2 Host. If you have one you don't like please PM me.

Hello WarrierOfLight,

Yes, I believe your order and thundertree's order went out the same day about a week ago.

Regards,
    Eric

Flashaholic

Hi Eric, i just got my 6aa>2d adaptor in parallel (2.4v) configuration but im not sure how to load the batteries.

I believe the thumb screw side goes to the -ve part of the Mag2d. Then the AAs, which way do i load them?

Thanks.

Edit: Got it. Load them up and test with a DMM (got 2.6v). Wondering tho if i can rearange the AAs to make them act like serials or this setup is fixed for parllel config. Thanks.

And my condolences to you eric.
    Last edited by rewdee; 04-16-2012 at 01:12 AM.

HI Eric,

PP sent for 1 x 6AA > 2D ~7.2V, for flat top or button top cells

My user name: Dakingxl

uuppss.. forgot to note my username with doing the payment. so pp from joerg . stieglbauer @ t-online . de = dakingxl ... hope that works for you ?

THX
    Last edited by dakingxl; 04-20-2012 at 04:33 AM.

Hi Rewdee,

Sorry I couldn't get to you sooner,

The adapter will only do 3P2S, and it's generally best not to charge NIMH cells in parallel.

Regards,
    Eric

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by mdocod View Post
    Hi Rewdee,

Sorry I couldn't get to you sooner,

The adapter will only do 3P2S, and it's generally best not to charge NIMH cells in parallel.

Regards,
    Eric
    No worries. Thanks for the response.

Thanks.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by mdocod View Post
    Yes, I believe your order and thundertree's order went out the same day about a week ago.
    I received the adapter yesterday
    Looking for Orange Surefire G2 Host. If you have one you don't like please PM me.

Unenlightened

Are you still making the 4-abreast adapters? I'm looking for a 16aa to 4d with 6V output.
    Thanks!
    ~Julie

Unenlightened

Hi,

I am interested in '2x18650 For SureFire M6'. Actually, I am in South Korea so if you can ship it,
    could you please let me know a total cost including shipping for two 2x18650 Adapters.

Thanks,
    Kim, JH

Dakingxl,

Order shipped out a few days ago!

Thank You.

---------------------------

emberglow,

I have never had a regular production of any 4-abreast adapters, however, I can build them as custom orders in the series/parallel configuration you are after (I assume you are interested in a 4S4P config). Contact me via PM or email [prefered] for a quote if you are interested.

----------------------------

mousecan,

It looks like you have sent payment already, everything looks fine, I'll have the adapters on the way here soon.

----------------------------

Regards,
    Eric

Enlightened

Paypal E-check sent for $63.00:

Two 2x18650 adapters for Surefire M6 = $60.00
    Shipping= $3.00

Thanks.

Unenlightened

Payment sent for one 2x18650 for Surefire M6

nightow415,

Order Shipping out today!

Thank You,
    Eric

Hi mdocod,

Payment sent for: (1) 9AA - 3D Adapter, (3) AA Dummy Cells, and shipping.

Thanks a bunch,
    xml

Hi mdocod,

Do you still have the M*g 6AA -> 2D adapter available? Many thanks!

Best,
    JM.

xml,

Order shipping out here shortly!

Thank You,
    Eric

-----------------

juan0511,

Just sold the last in stock a couple days ago, but will be making more next week.

Regards,
    Eric

Flashaholic

Paypal payment sent for one 3x17670 for SureFire M6, shipped to Australia. Thank you.

Hi mdocod,

Great news! Payment sent for one M*g 6AA -> 2D adapter + shipping. Thanks!

Best,
    JM.

Bernhard,
    juan0511,

I must apologise, it is probably going to be next week sometime before I have a chance to package and ship out your orders. A nearby forest fire has me a bit tied up with yard work and evacuation concerns.

My sincere apologies,
    Eric

Hey Eric

Unique Transaction ID # 2MG38264FH976020Y

9AA to 3D parallel converter for Mag-Lite 3D.
    $42 payment
    $5 shipping
    $47 total

Jason

(handle: ganz-lite)
    Last edited by ganz-lite; 06-30-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Unenlightened

Have any maglite 2D to 6AA adapters in stock?

Bernhard,
    juan0511,
    ganz-lite,

Orders shipped out at the end of last week. Again, very sorry for the delay.

----

nell1138,

Actually, I just sold out again, Should have more available next week sometime.

Regards,
    Eric

Hi mdocod,

Not a problem at all and thanks for the update!

Best,
    JM.

Hello Mdocod. I am looking for some help. I need a battery charging cradle for 18650 and 18350 batteries to use with a balancing connector.

Here is the thread with the info. Thanks for your help!

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...90#post3984890

Hi Joshwaa,

I'm going to revisit the idea, I've thought about making charging cradles in the past, but felt the task was handled well enough by other options. Your request has me thinking about an alternative way to go about it that I need to explore. Stay tuned, maybe I'll come up with something

-----------------------------

nell1138,

Actually, I just sold out again, Should have more available next week sometime.
    6AA back in stock as of a couple days ago!

Regards,
    Eric

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast