• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
SERVICE CLOSED Cerakote Service Get your lights coated!!

SERVICE CLOSED FOR NOW!

Current Offerings:

Surefire Bore Service
Cerakote Service<-- (You are here)
Bored Factory Surefire Hosts
Bored Cerakoted Surefire Hosts
Cerakoted Peanut Lighters

Howdy CPFers!

Currently Collecting Lights and parts for:

School Bus Yellow
Ti Blue
Bright White
Graphite Black
Socom Blue

SEE COLORS HERE AT THE VIRTUAL COATER APP

PLEASE INCLUDE WITH YOUR INBOUND PACKAGE A TYPED PAGE LISTING your Screen name, Real Name, email & mailing address, phone number, what parts you sent & what color cerakote each part will be receiving! Also please PM or email this list as well!

The process is as follows:

1. State your interest in the thread & your preferred color
  2. Pm me with a list of your parts; be sure to mention each individual piece (bezel rings, adapters etc) that you want coated
  3. Once there is enough interest (7-10 lights) in a given color your parts will be sent to me fully disassembled (no lens, gasket, oring etc) with a postal money order to cover the cost of coating and return shipping
  4. The parts are all cleaned and inspected and masked then dropped off at the applicator for coating
  5. The Blasting & Coating process takes 1-6 weeks to complete
  6. The parts are picked up; final invoices are sent out for unpaid balences
  7. Upon payment your parts are shipped back to you
Return Shipping is actual cost at the buyer's expense; it runs around $2 per light for usps first class mail, $5 for up to four 6p sized lights via priority mail

Pricing is as follows for solid colors:

$45 Standard Size - ie: surefire 6p with 3 parts (body bezel, tailcap)
$50 Standard Plus - ie: Surefire C3 3 part (body bezel, tailcap)
$60 Large Size - ie: Surefire M3/4 with 4 part (body bezel, Bezel ring, tailcap), FM 26650 Cooly Etc.
$65 Large Plus - ie: M6 Body with maglight head or M series with turbo head

Additional accessories can be coated such as A19 extenders, 2 part tailcaps, C2M adapters etc; pricing is on a case by case basis depending on how intricate the masking must be

The following is a breakdown of the coating process; it is highly labor intensive and ensures your parts receive the ultimate strength, durability and finish that can be attained using cerakote!

Each part is disassembled and:

1. Cleaned & prepped to remove oils/residue
  2. Baked bone dry
  3. Meticulously masked to retain anno in critical internal areas
  4. Sand blasted with white, high quality aluminum oxide granules
  5. Coated using an atomized sprayer in a specialized booth by a NIS certified applicator
  6. Baked to harden the coating
  7. Inspected for coverage and finish
  8. Reassembled
The results are amazing! See the pictures below

TERMS

Payments

Please include inside of your inbound package a postal money order =)

I am trying to avoid using PayPal as much as possible in 2012 so it would be great if you could include a postal money order or cash rolled inside of the body to cover the Cerakote services. If you have any questions on pricing please drop me an email!

If you decide to include cash please note that I am not responsible if your package goes missing, money orders are highly recommended!!

All prices are net to me
; if you choose a payment method that charges a fee please include the appropriate amount to cover the fee.

Postal money orders are preferred!

CONUS first class shipping with delivery confirmation is included in the price, insurance available upon request; if you choose to opt out of insurance I am not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.

ALL PAYPAL PAYMENTS MUST STATE YOUR CPF SCREEN NAME IN THE NOTES!

PM ME WITH YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS AND WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR ALONG WITH YOUR PAYPAL UNIQUE TRANSACTION ID NUMBER!

FOR PAYPAL STANDARD +4% - Include your CPF SCREEN NAME & what items/services you are paying for in the NOTES!

Insurance is an additional $2.75 for $100 of coverage; I can not be held responsible for damage incurred during transit if you choose to opt out of insurance!

My Paypal addy; [email protected]

Picture Gallery of Past projects:

Ti Blue for smarkum:
6f582f72.jpg

OD Green for Zeruel
img1090bw.jpg

Burnt Bronze for nfetterly
IMG2405-M.jpg

Desert Sand Tan and OD Green for Tommygun45

DSC00591.JPG

Burnt Bronze Mag 1D for upsidedownviking
6653272039_44e2a5a745_z.jpg

Stormtroopers in Bright White/Graphite Black for Rat
3xstorm.jpg

Stormtac and Tao pen

8cf5353e.jpg

Last edited:

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cerakote Service - Get your lights coated by a professional NIS certified applica

im interested in white and safety orange, for maybe 2 lights E1e and E2D

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cerakote Service - Get your lights coated by a professional NIS certified applica

The white run turned out really great last time!

badkarmaiii

Newly Enlightened

I might be interested in a couple. Now, what colors should I get???

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

We did bright white and graphite black last run, I have some hosts for sale here with those coatings

For this run I was thinking something tactical like flat dark earth or possibly safety orange; it basically comes down to whoever has the most lights to coat in the choosen color =)

fl0t

Enlightened

Im interested in 2 novatac lights with a 17670 battery tubes and a Surefire 6P. Colors as follows:

Novatac - White
Novatac - Orange
Surefire 6P - Orange

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sounds like we are definitely doing safety orange and possibly white again =)

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just purchased another Cryos bezel looks like it could end up being cerakote orange :naughty:
I will wait until the white one turns up who know I could go white again.

How about desert storm tan ? any takers

cheers

Last edited:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

You are insatiable! haha, seriously though once I used a cerakoted light I was hooked and can never go back to anno!

nbjly

Enlightened

Wow.

I received my parts today

They look amazing. I admit that when you posted pics I was worried about the color - it looked more graphite than black. But in person the color is perfect.

I need some more parts in graphite black and a couple lights done in orange - those are my votes.

:thanks:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

You are insatiable! haha,!

Ha that's what my wife always says.
Put me down for a bored C3 that can be my next Cerakoted light.
I will go do the deed on your bored sale thread.

Cheers

Shurock

Newly Enlightened

Surefire Z3 in graphite black.

Just pm me if that color becomes a go.

Lightdadark

Newly Enlightened

I'm going to want three Solarforce L2 done in Safety Orange.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow.

I received my parts today

They look amazing. I admit that when you posted pics I was worried about the color - it looked more graphite than black. But in person the color is perfect.

I need some more parts in graphite black and a couple lights done in orange - those are my votes.

:thanks:

Excellent! That m6 is my "wish it was mine" light! It is hard to capture the color of the G Black lights, it is stealthy black satin in normal light and looks like pencil lead (graphite) under flash or bright light

I have a few interested in Graphite Black; I'd say we will probably do it again!

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast

How about desert storm tan ? any takers

cheers

I would go for that on a TNC P60 host (6P size) or a SF C2.

Last edited:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would go for that on a TNC P60 host (6P size) or a SF C2.

Sweet Morelite thats great I was hoping for some Tan takers :thumbsup:
Morelite:
Me = Rat:
For Desert storm tan Anybody eles ?
How many more do we need to do a desert storm tan run ?

I will be in for a complete C2 host (bezel, body, tail cap) with extra croyos bezel and a Solarforce tail cap (you know the one hehe) in desert storm tan.

Also

I will be in for a complete C2 host (bezel, body, tail cap) with extra croyos bezel and a Solarforce tail cap (you know the one hehe) in safety orange.

This also means I will need you last two bored C2 host just posted in that thread.

cheers

Last edited:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

On some of the tactical colors I can piggy back on a firearm that is getting sprayed that color while the booth/gun is already dirty and do a few lights, let me see if he has any pending Desert storm tan or G Black

I can also do knives or pretty much anything else that will withstand 250 degrees for 2 hours in the oven. I am having my personal emerson karambit done and was thinking white blade/liner and a G black g10 scales for a stormtroopers matching set

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

pm's sent out with my shipping info!

Let's get all of these parts rounded up!! For international people it is especially important to send things out early as a late package can delay the entire run!

Also only send the metal parts to be coated with no internals (switches, light engines, reflectors etc)

So we will be doing:

Safety Orange
Graphite Black
Bright White
Desert Storm Tan

Those will probably be the only colors for this run unless someone has a bunch of stuff they want in a different color!

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK im struggling to get the reflector out my E series bezels... Ive tried heating them up in boiling water then unscrewing any tips?

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

pm's sent out with my shipping info!

Let's get all of these parts rounded up!! For international people it is especially important to send things out early as a late package can delay the entire run!

Just waiting on the tail caps. I should have them anyday now than I will send them and the two bezels out express. I think express EMS only took 4-5 days last time.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.