BlackShadow
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicator!

Default Re: Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicat

So I've been meaning to get these up for a while, but haven't had a chance to date! Here's my new baby, stormtrooper theme C3 with a Wrightlight Nichia Triple in front!
    Couldn't be happier!

Thanks again bugsy, it looks great!

Default Re: Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicat

HIDblue: That old school 6P looks sweet realy nice

iNcHes: Looks great mate realy like the black on the end of the tail cap. Sweet looking stormtrooper.

Bugsy just did me a M2 cyros bezel in white it should look good on my stormtrooper. When I get my next load back from bugsy I will post some pics.

Hey Bugsy after seeing that old school 6p. I have an old school 3P that is very worn with chips & scratches on it will they still show up under the coating ?

cheers
    WTB: Surefire -6, Z44 Bezels with logo’s ? Any logo, early Z44 bezel's new condition Blk or HA,and anything rare Surefire

Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    iNcHes: Looks great mate realy like the black on the end of the tail cap. Sweet looking stormtrooper.
    Thanks man, not sure if I ever thanked you for your help with the clip, if not, thanks a bunch!

HIDblue: That old school 6P looks sweet realy nice

Hey Bugsy after seeing that old school 6p. I have an old school 3P that is very worn with chips & scratches on it will they still show up under the coating ?

cheers
    Yeah, the Orange cerakote has really brought my 6P back to life.

My 6P was pretty well worn prior to cerakoting, including a pretty bad dent/gouge at the bezel, and it appears IMO that their prep work prior to the cerakoting process smoothed out the imperfections quite a bit...but I'm sure the finished result will depend on how badly your 3P is worn.

I've got a really old school 6P that is about 18-20 years old that is begging for a cerakote finish...just trying to figure out what color to get. The Safety Orange is a great color, but that stormtrooper white is pretty stellar as well.
    My dog ate my flashlight...

Orange eye candy

The pics are just awesome! some really great lights in that batch that we are super proud of!

My little Bro just graduated with his PhD in Physics so I have been busy with Family in town and graduation; trying to be on here as much as possible =)

Thanks again for all of the great pics from happy new owners and thanks to all of you for your support! I really enjoy seeing your creations turned into custom coated one-of-a-kind showpieces
    Surefire 18650 Bored Hosts & Cerakote!
    I am visually impaired please excuse my typos =P

I might as well chip in my latest from bugsy.

Cera-triplets

Lummi-koted
    Last edited by Zeruel; 06-19-2012 at 06:52 AM.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Zeruel View Post
    Cera-triplets

What colors are used for the left and middle one? The middle one looks really great
    Looking for Orange Surefire G2 Host. If you have one you don't like please PM me.

I would venture to guess OD Green, Ti Blue and Bronze.

This is my mini stormy.
    The camera died before I got a chance to take a shot of my Stormtrooper Cooly maybe later.

Thanks Bugsy
    Last edited by Rat; 06-20-2012 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Grama
    WTB: Surefire -6, Z44 Bezels with logo’s ? Any logo, early Z44 bezel's new condition Blk or HA,and anything rare Surefire

Wow that is genuinely awesome! What head/bezel and body are you using for that?

I'm in this is my mini stormy.
    The camera died before I got a chance to take a shot of my Stormtrooper Cooly maybe later.

Thanks Bugsy

Quote Originally Posted by iNcHeS View Post
    Wow that is genuinely awesome! What head/bezel and body are you using for that?

Thanks I love this little pocket blaster with the Kenji quad it sure has some balls for its size.
    I have no idea what the body is some one ?
    I think the bezel is a solarforce same as the tail "L2-S8"

Camera batteries charged and here is the Cooly stormtrooper. Note Bugsy coated the drop inn's retaining rings outer black, inner white.
    With a bright ass pushed single drive SST90 smooth this thing also kicks hard.

cheers guys

Awesome awesome awesome looking lights Rat! I was always borderline with the cooly host in stock anno, but the orange and white cerakote makes it look freaking nice!
    Who needs to see the light at the end of the tunnel when you have friends on CPF?
    My flashlight videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...9TIYcGeuBXa5m0

Awesome Rat, thanks for that!

Hello to all,

Apologies for my absence; my little heathen children gave me a nasty virus that had me hospitalized and laid up for weeks now; thankfully I am feeling much better now and will be trying to dig out of any hole this may have created =)

The pictures really look amazing and it has been so much fun getting all of your stuff coated! We are getting ready to do the school bus yello run; white and black and possibly Ti Blue....anyone else interested in something??

I have no idea what the body is some one ?
    I think the bezel is a solarforce same as the tail "L2-S8"
    The body is probably Solarforce L2m, but the bezel is not solarforce.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsy714 View Post
    Hello to all,
    Apologies for my absence; my little heathen children gave me a nasty virus that had me hospitalized and laid up for weeks now; thankfully I am feeling much better now and will be trying to dig out of any hole this may have created =)
    Hi Charles
    Sorry to hear you have been sick hope you and the kids are all well now. Must have been a bad virus to end up in hospital you can keep that.
    Maybe I will need to sterilise my box when I get it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by borealis View Post
    The body is probably Solarforce L2m, but the bezel is not solarforce.
    Sorry than I have no idea what the bezel is.

cheers
    Last edited by Rat; 07-03-2012 at 02:15 AM.

Hey Charles.....glad you are feeling better....PM sent on White hosts.

Flashaholic

Hi Charles,

Good to hear you feeling better
    Sounds good that yellow is ready for painting. Please PM me when it is time for paying.
    Looking for Orange Surefire G2 Host. If you have one you don't like please PM me.

Hi,

I would be Intrested in having my 6P coated black (matte black )(stealth black). Or the likes of.

Thanks

Nick
    Last edited by Nicrod; 07-04-2012 at 02:00 AM.

Here are a couple pics of my 6P directly from Bugsy. I haven't even put a drop-in yet

Kudos Bugsy!

Hi Bugsy,

Does it cost extra to remove old cerakote?

I have a cerakoted d10 I would like refinished in bright white.

Thanks for offering this service.

just wanted to know if you received my host. thanks!

also curious about the extra white parts you have for sale. i want to piece together a black and white light from my left over 6p host.

My sincere apologies for falling off the face of the earth for a month; my family ended up getting the virus that I had and I have been caring for my wife and two sons 1 and 4 who are all starting to finally feel better...as you can tell summer 2012 has been a nightmare!

I'll be back on here more, trying to make sure I touch base with you all; feel free to call my cell phone anytime; the number is in your initial pm with the address

Quote Originally Posted by bugsy714 View Post
    My sincere apologies for falling off the face of the earth for a month; my family ended up getting the virus that I had and I have been caring for my wife and two sons 1 and 4 who are all starting to finally feel better...as you can tell summer 2012 has been a nightmare!

I'll be back on here more, trying to make sure I touch base with you all; feel free to call my cell phone anytime; the number is in your initial pm with the address

Hi Charles
    Sorry to hear the whole family ended up sick. You must have been very busy looking after three sick people especially two being so young.

As much as I am dying to get my hands on my lights I understand. The problem I have is my wife has me on a light ban
    It’s been so long since I have had a new light come in the mail I am going cold turkey.
    I need a fix.
    I will send you a Text.
    Cheers

What is the usual turnaround time to finish a cerakoted light?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexGT View Post
    What is the usual turnaround time to finish a cerakoted light?
    +1

Hey Charles
    Can you reply to my PM's next time you are logged in please.
    I have also sent you a text if you could reply so I know what’s going on that would be great.

thx

Same here :-)

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast