ArmyTek
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicator!

Default Re: Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicat

is he still around? i'd love to get a 6P of mine bored
    aka Edgar Allan Bro, Brosama Bin Liftin, Walter Crunkite, Bro Namath, Teddy Brosevelt, and the Tomahawk Crunkmissile.
    my lights - review of PrecisionWorks - that's Gucci Mane in my avatar

Default Re: Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicat

Quote Originally Posted by tobrien View Post
    is he still around? i'd love to get a 6P of mine bored

I am sure he is still around as he has many members’ lights. He and his family have been sick lately so let’s hope they are all ok.
    Charles has been very reliable in the past.

Hope to haer from you soon Charles.
    thx
    Last edited by Rat; 08-06-2012 at 08:41 AM. Reason: spelling
    WTB: Surefire -6, DARPA DEF3A, Z44 Bezels with logo’s ? Any logo, early Z44 bezel's new condition Blk or HA,and anything rare Surefire

hope everyone is ok

Quote Originally Posted by csx7006 View Post
    hope everyone is ok
    Charles contacted me today he is still alive and doing fine. He is just caught up with life and is a little snowed under. Having a one year old can do that to any of us but he also has a 4yr old to look after.

He said nobody worry and he will have it all sortied very soon.

cheers
    WTB: Surefire -6, DARPA DEF3A, Z44 Bezels with logo’s ? Any logo, early Z44 bezel's new condition Blk or HA,and anything rare Surefire

Is Charles still alive? Been trying to contact him for almost 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSwiger View Post
    Is Charles still alive? Been trying to contact him for almost 2 weeks.
    Been trying to get a response from Charles for weeks. Was suppose to mail me a light months ago. Anyone know what is going on?

double post
    Last edited by Rat; 08-19-2012 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSwiger View Post
    Been trying to get a response from Charles for weeks. Was suppose to mail me a light months ago. Anyone know what is going on?
    He answered the phone for me on the 9th of this month being the first time I was able to contact him. He has not answered the phone or my text messages since.
    I wish he would let people know what’s going on.
    He has over $2000.00 worth of my lights and I would like some contact to my text and phone calls.
    He has been great in the past so who knows.
    Come on Charles put me out of my misery.

thx

Flashaholic

In the past the contact to Charles and the service he provided was A+++, therefore I still think we will serve as promised.

But at all a shedule for the Ceracote runs that are open would be great. I do not expect to get my creacoted light tomorrow, but a statement with the schedule and everything would be great.

I understand in life things happened that can not be planned, but also we (the customers) want to know what is coming next.
    Looking for Orange Surefire G2 Host. If you have one you don't like please PM me.

Certainly, somebody know how to get in touch with him!

Been utterly swamped with family health issues; wife came home from hospital today so I'm hoping she will be well enough to take over the kids a few hours a day so I can dig out of this hole...my apologies to anyone who has been inconvenienced; this summer has been hell and I'm convinced that if I can survive this I can survive anything!

If you need to reach me check your pm with my address; it has my personal cell phone number in it; feel free to text or call anytime!
    Surefire 18650 Bored Hosts & Cerakote!
    I am visually impaired please excuse my typos =P

Quote Originally Posted by bugsy714 View Post
    Been utterly swamped with family health issues; wife came home from hospital today so I'm hoping she will be well enough to take over the kids a few hours a day so I can dig out of this hole...my apologies to anyone who has been inconvenienced; this summer has been hell and I'm convinced that if I can survive this I can survive anything!

If you need to reach me check your pm with my address; it has my personal cell phone number in it; feel free to text or call anytime!
    We're praying for you man. No hard feelings at all, bad things happen to good people as we all know
    aka Edgar Allan Bro, Brosama Bin Liftin, Walter Crunkite, Bro Namath, Teddy Brosevelt, and the Tomahawk Crunkmissile.

Hi Charles
    Sorry to hear about your wife hope you all are on the way back to good health.
    I have sent you a few text messages let me know if there not getting to you.

thx

Charles. Can u give me an answer regarding my mag?

Banned

I need my Lummi Wee cerakoted tan or black.
    Please PM me with a price, Turnaround time and options.
    Sorry to hear the news, Hope y'all get better.

ey bugsy714, hope you're ok buddy.

when are you going to send me my two orange peanut lighter?
    Last edited by coyote; 09-04-2012 at 08:48 AM.

Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!

HELP
    I need my scooter pegs and would like the peanut lighter I paid for months ago...
    I am a fairly patient person... But I am losing patience.... And hope that this will be resolved.
    "I always prefer to believe the best of everybody it saves so much time." - Rudyard Kipling

with all due respect guys, he's had some unexpected family health issues. he's proven time and time again he's a very legitimate businessman. give him the space and quiet he needs to get past the crises his family is facing.

he said himself a few posts up that his wife was in the hospital. this'll all be straightened out when the skies clear up for him.

I understand that things happen but when numerous people send messages and get no response, it gets old
    it has been over a year that I sent and paid for my light
    it takes two seconds to post a simple message to everyone letting them know they have been heard
    i know I would appreciate it. I have sent ten messages
    i think members are being very understanding

Hi Bugsy sent me a few text messages over the last few days. It’s good to hear from him.
    After his wife’s stay in Hospital it was he’s turn as he had a vasectomy done today I’d say he had been booked in for this operation for a while and it came at a bad time.
    He sent me a text from bed with a bag of frozen pea’s on his nuts.
    If you have had a vasectomy you would know how he is feeling. My brother had it done he could not walk for a few days as he’s nuts had swollen up as big as grapefruits.
    He said he has been doing it tuff looking after the two young kids with a sick wife has been hard. He also said as soon as his wife’s a bit better and can take over the kids for a few hrs he will get on to sending out everybody gear.
    Now in the past Charles has been great to me on many occasions. So I think we just need to give him a little longer to sort it all out.
    Now I know how you are all feeling and I can tell you when I had not heard from him for a while I was feeling the same way. I think I properly have one of the biggest bunches of lights with Charles and after hearing from him and on he’s past behavior I feel much better now.
    Just thought I would let you all know.

Hey everyone...back in the saddle as much as I can be after surgery...trying to get all squared up with all of the current obligations and to be frank I'm in a bit over my head as far as keeping track of everything I owe to outstanding orders. Really just want to get all of the outstanding stuff squashed so I can relax and recover

Sooooo

PM box has been cleared; if I owe you something, have something of yours in process or otherwise please send me a PM with the following info:

What I have of yours/what I owe you
    Your name and address
    How it was paid for/if it was paid for

I have like 3 months of stuff swamping me...anything you can do to make it easier for me to find your stuff is going to be a huge help.

RAT- your stuff will go out this week followed by JYWJ and Machete God as they are the most massive orders...in the meantime I will be sending out the smaller orders as I get a handle on who I owe what to

Dr. Swiger - gotcha
    Smarkum - need to have the coater mail your pedal covers out directly; they have been done since july =(

Can't believe how FUBAR this summer has been...seriously the worst of my life so far...just want to get everybody satisfied and squared away so I don't have this weighing on the back of my mind anymore =)

I WILL NOT BE TAKING ON ANY NEW PROJECTS UNTIL ALL OUTSTANDING ORDERS ARE COMPLETE...gotta get everything back under control again
    Surefire 18650 Bored Hosts & Cerakote!
    I am visually impaired please excuse my typos =P

wow, bugsy, good to hear from you! i never realized you were hit so hard.

so glad you're back in the saddle. no rush on my account, i just wondered what the story was.

take care and get well 'cause CPF needs you back as a contributing member.

[guess i should be glad my vasectomy went so fast/simple/easy]

RAT- your stuff will go out this week followed by JYWJ and Machete God as they are the most massive orders...in the meantime I will be sending out the smaller orders as I get a handle on who I owe what to

Bugsy714,

Get better, as i've been in this same ( not same surgery) boat as you, with some my back logged (knives) issues years ago.

Your health is important or nothing gets done.

Seems you got good support here from these guys on this forum.

Again healthy recovery for you and wife.

S/F,
    CEYA!

Flashaholic

PM box has been cleared; if I owe you something, have something of yours in process or otherwise please send me a PM with the following info:
    PM sent
    Looking for Orange Surefire G2 Host. If you have one you don't like please PM me.

Glad you're ok now Bugsy. I will be contacting you after you get all caught up.

Has anyone received a reply to their PMs ?

I have not :-/

Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!

Nor have I...
    "I always prefer to believe the best of everybody it saves so much time." - Rudyard Kipling

Nope. Have sent about five. I would just like my light. Don't know about the rest of you, but it has been over a year since I paid for my light. That's right, a year! Still waiting

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast