Acebeam
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicator!

Default Re: Cerakote Service - Get your lights coated by a professional NIS certified applica

Oh thank goodness your package arrived today! I always hold my breath until everything has landed intact!!!

Good to hear the giant throw pillow technique worked! It was 3 bubble mailers, individual foam tubes and vacuum sealed haha, I get a real kick out of a challenging pack job like that, reminds me of tetris!

So glad you like them!
    Surefire 18650 Bored Hosts & Cerakote!
    I am visually impaired please excuse my typos =P

Default Re: Cerakote Service - Get your lights coated by a professional NIS certified applica

Quote Originally Posted by Morelite View Post
    for a 6P and the Cerakote service.
    He is Flat dark earth, there is one other tan I am aware of so far, I talked to the applicator and he said he'd piggyback the smaller quantity light colors on a cerakoted gun batch; those are tactical colors so they are doing batches constantly of those colors

For last minute cerakoters; If you want to get in on this run you can buy one of the pieces in this thread and have it added to the cerakote run we will be doing next week! These can be added until the day the lights go to the shop!

Finally got some time to put one of my cerakote together from the last batch bugsy had done.
    I said it before just an outstanding finish. I cannot wait for the two from this batch to be finished they will be clones of this lego C2 just different colour.

Tail standing

cheers
    WTB: Surefire -6, Z44 Bezels with logo’s ? Any logo, early Z44 bezel's new condition Blk or HA,and anything rare Surefire

You've gotta post those in the c2-ha thread! That tailcap makes the light look ultra stormtrooper-y!

Those tailcap slots need some red trits!!!

I am considering doing some solarforce l2x hosts, S8 Tailcaps (as seen above on stormtrooper) and some a001 heatsink bezels, is anyone interested?

I'm trying to get a feel of what parts people prefer for the solarforce stuff
    I will definitely get some l2x in the single 18650/2X123 size, I can also get the 2X 18650/4X123 longboy if anyone is interested

Also what tailcaps do you like? S8 and S9 are my favorites but I am open to suggestions on what you'd like to see on a solarforce or surefire host!

THANKS FOR YOUR SUGGEST!It is very practical

Okay people, tomorrow (Tuesday 8/30) is the domestic mailing deadline, if you still need to send them in do so via priority mail!

Thanks!

ps- I added the NIC color tool to the first post, it shows all of the colors on a gun if you are interested!

I'm liking highland green/flat dark earth combo.

Hey Charles,

Since I have at least 2 each of the following, I'd really like to send you one of my 1) Solarforce combos w/ an A001 or Cryos, L2P, L2-S8/S9 or 2) Surefire Z44, Solarforce L2 body & tailcap /McClicky or 3) Surefire C2-BK, M2 bezel, Z41/McClicky to have done in a darker shades of two-tone camo similar in pattern to the pistol in "Rat's post #27, but I just don't have enough time to decide to get it out by Tuesday. I suppose on the next batch. Best wishes on this batch!

All the best,
    John
    Last edited by jcalvert; 08-30-2011 at 01:31 AM.

John- camos are their own seperate process so you can send them in anytime =)

Quote Originally Posted by bugsy714 View Post
    John- camos are their own seperate process so you can send them in anytime =)
    Charles,

Thanks for the clarification, I misunderstood that I would have to send in a host to be cerakoted with the next batch to have one of the currently available base colors applied, then it would go on to the second color later.

If possible, I would really appreciate seeing as many photos as you may have available of any the camo jobs that your pro applicator has done, to help give us ideas. Thanks!

-John

Does the camo cost more?

It costs a lot more and requires the light to be sprayed, baked and masked and the gun/booth to be cleaned 4 separate times; one for each color!

Hey bugsy714,

PM sent with tracking info. You should be receiving the package today.

most lights are in! Just a few remaining pieces in the mail and we are ready to go to the shop!
    Last edited by bugsy714; 09-01-2011 at 10:46 PM.

Last Call- if you have mailed me something and have not received a pm from me that your item has been received please pm me or call me immeadiately! This batch will be going for coating later this week =)
    Last edited by bugsy714; 09-16-2011 at 01:40 AM.

This batch will be going for coating later this week, I hope to have them back by the end of next week =)
    Very exciting...!
    Touch my food, feel my fork!

yup, can't wait to get these completed!

Final confirmation emails sent out; please double check your parts and colors are correct and send payment

Thanks!
    Last edited by bugsy714; 09-09-2011 at 12:12 AM.

Let's start talking about run #3

Let's start talking about run #3

Your killing me.
    WTB: Surefire -6, Z44 Bezels with logo’s ? Any logo, early Z44 bezel's new condition Blk or HA,and anything rare Surefire

PP sent today and PM

Got it, thanks Doc!

Rat- I will personally see to it that you have the largest collection of cerakoted lights on your continent!

Rat- I will personally see to it that you have the largest collection of cerakoted lights on your continent!
    You forgot the bit about also making me single again

Payment sent cannot wait should be another great box of goodies when it gets here.

The M3 looks great will take some pics soon.

cheers

I know that's why you booked the romantic vacation; to keep her preoccupied while you play with your new lights!

Okay- Graphite Black abd Bright White are already on the menu for the next batch! Any thoughts on other colors? Titanium blue? Camo?

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast