• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!! McGizmo PD-S

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
SOLD: Slate PD-S - : Excellent condition. stock, the emitter is an SSCP4. This light is buttery smooth. Beautiful coloring. . .both outside and with the stock emitter. $325. SOLD

SOLD: Natural PD-S - Very good condition. This light arrived to me with a tiny nick on the trit end. Current was bumped up by Will (darkzero), he also swapped out the SSC P4 emitter to a USVOH. . . $350 - $340
Both lights do come with the Ti clips. I had taken them off and will get them back on . . . forgot about that prior to pics.

Please send payment via PP ([email protected]) gift option. US shipping is included in price. Please PM for international shipping info.

First "I'll take it" gets it OR them! (anyone recognize the hand model?)

IMG_5780-1.jpg

IMG_5781-1.jpg

IMG_5775.jpg

Last edited:

Barbarian

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo PD-S

I recognize that hand and I also recognize that these are two great lights!

precisionworks

Flashaholic

Shelby,

be really careful if you do reattach the clips. Titanium screws, although very tough, are also easy to mess up unless the driver is a dead perfect fit.

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!

:wave: I realized after doing a little research last night that I had these guys priced way out of market. . . oops. So, I've adjusted the prices to reflect what I found when I looked into it further. :thumbsup:

Slate one if SPF!

Last edited:

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast

I love PD-S, but have to pass on them for now.

Free bump.

bigC

Last edited:

precisionworks

Flashaholic

I had these guys priced way out of market. . . oops. So, I've adjusted the prices to reflect what I found
You are nothing if not a quick study :) They might have eventually sold at the higher prices, but eventually sometimes means weeks or months.

She's got the Thorp driver, so she's all set.
Thanks, Dad. The only reason mine have never been removed is that I don't have a Thorp allen driver :(

However, this thread motivated me to buy more tools (which doesn't take too much to do). Best web price on the Thorp drivers is at http://www.hobbywarehouse.com/s.nl?search=thorp+hex&x=0&y=0

Get 10% off at checkout with coupon code bestservice

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

SO tempted to buy this one back :huh:

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast

On the Natural PD-S.

What is the current drive current..say off li-on CR123????

Is it the same current to the LED with Primary Surefire type CR123 vs. Rechargeable li-on???

Thank you,
Jose

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

These PDs probably have the original buck/boost WIZx2 board that has a high of 525 mA and low of 25mA. It is the same with either a primary or rechargeable cell

On the Natural PD-S.

What is the current drive current..say off li-on CR123????

Is it the same current to the LED with Primary Surefire type CR123 vs. Rechargeable li-on???

Thank you,
Jose

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

These PDs probably have the original buck/boost WIZx2 board that has a high of 525 mA and low of 25mA. It is the same with either a primary or rechargeable cell

Actually, darkzero bumped the current on the HA Nat to 775 mA IIRC.