ALL SOLD: some customs that need to move to make room for some special lights I’m acquiring through a private sale. I honestly never thought I’d let these go, but the life of a flashaholic is always in flux. PayPal only, my PP addy is in my profile. No trades, please. Prices include all PP fees and CONUS priority shipping with delivery confirmation. Postal insurance available at buyer cost.
1. Cool Fall Spy 007 #525. This one is new and unused, and has been stored just as received when I purchased it directly from Data a few months ago. It is EXACTLY as new, with all accessories (beads, lanyard, box, cells, etc.). If you’re looking for a brand new stock Spy 007, trust me, this is it. Purchased brand new for over $1,000, this one can be yours for $920 shipped, SOLD.
2. Mirage Man 14500 Ti Fatty with Darkzero custom brass screw-in LED, Q5 GDuP 3 stage. This was a special order purchased directly from Brian and features four green tritium vials installed in four flawless trit slots placed at ninety degree positions around the tail. The entire light is stunning and flawless, and it makes me a little nauseous to let it go. Withdrawn (shipped a different one).
3. MJP ARCmania Mega Micro #0020. Purchased from Barbarian, this is also absolutely flawless, sports a very bright Diamond Dragon, and features a Ti threaded bezel ring. This is one of those “gotta see it to believe it” lights with the best threading in the history of custom lights. Absolutely beautiful work from MJP. $250 shipped, SOLD.
4. QtrHorse Stainless Steel 18650 pocket rocket, SST-50, with 3-stage reverse clicky and GID boot. Withdrawn.
5. QtrHorse Stainless Steel 18650 pocket rocket, XM-L, with 3-stage reverse clicky and GID boot. Withdrawn.
6. Surefire E2-SG with SG z52 momentary switch and E2e-SG clipless head. I’m putting this here in “customs” as a stretch: the only thing custom about it is that I’ve put a clipless E2e head on it, rather than the original goofy E2 head. It’s in excellent condition. Withdrawn.
Last edited by arewethereyetdad; 08-22-2011 at 10:09 AM.
Troy, have you ever had the Chedder Jack Cheezits? I'm not much of a Cheezits guy normally, but those things are awesome! Way better than the regular kind.
Yeah that was way OT, wasn't it? Oh well.
Actually, no, since the OP brought it up! I've always thought of Cheez-Its as the quintessential bachelor's food. Hopefully I won't need to rely on it anytime soon, but good to know there's a choice, even with snack crackers!
I see that #'s 4 and 5 are withdrawn, but can you give more information on them?
Yeah, I withdrew all but two lights from this sale. Not much more info I can give you on those except that they're very well-built, very durable hunks of flashlight, both with quite powerful 18650-powered beams, both cool white. You can probably get more info by finding the original sales thread from QtrHorse.