• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Customs

ALL SOLD: some customs that need to move to make room for some special lights I'm acquiring through a private sale. I honestly never thought I'd let these go, but the life of a flashaholic is always in flux. PayPal only, my PP addy is in my profile. No trades, please. Prices include all PP fees and CONUS priority shipping with delivery confirmation. Postal insurance available at buyer cost.

1. Cool Fall Spy 007 #525. This one is new and unused, and has been stored just as received when I purchased it directly from Data a few months ago. It is EXACTLY as new, with all accessories (beads, lanyard, box, cells, etc.). If you're looking for a brand new stock Spy 007, trust me, this is it. Purchased brand new for over $1,000, this one can be yours for $920 shipped, SOLD.

2. Mirage Man 14500 Ti Fatty with Darkzero custom brass screw-in LED, Q5 GDuP 3 stage. This was a special order purchased directly from Brian and features four green tritium vials installed in four flawless trit slots placed at ninety degree positions around the tail. The entire light is stunning and flawless, and it makes me a little nauseous to let it go. Withdrawn (shipped a different one).

3. MJP ARCmania Mega Micro #0020. Purchased from Barbarian, this is also absolutely flawless, sports a very bright Diamond Dragon, and features a Ti threaded bezel ring. This is one of those "gotta see it to believe it" lights with the best threading in the history of custom lights. Absolutely beautiful work from MJP. $250 shipped, SOLD.

4. QtrHorse Stainless Steel 18650 pocket rocket, SST-50, with 3-stage reverse clicky and GID boot. Withdrawn.

5. QtrHorse Stainless Steel 18650 pocket rocket, XM-L, with 3-stage reverse clicky and GID boot. Withdrawn.

6. Surefire E2-SG with SG z52 momentary switch and E2e-SG clipless head. I'm putting this here in "customs" as a stretch: the only thing custom about it is that I've put a clipless E2e head on it, rather than the original goofy E2 head. It's in excellent condition. Withdrawn.

IMG_5796-1.jpg

IMG_5798.jpg

IMG_5797-1.jpg

IMG_5807-1.jpg

IMG_5808-1.jpg

IMG_5811-1.jpg

IMG_5800-1.jpg

IMG_5804-1.jpg

Last edited:

Barbarian

Enlightened
Re: FS: Customs

Nice grabs Robert!

Troy,

Since I know you prefer cool tints, I'm assuming the two stainless steel lights are 6500k?

supersuby

Enlightened
Re: FS: Customs

Dang it how do i keep missing out on these Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Beautiful lights bro GLWS. I really wanted that Mirage-Man to :(

nbp

Flashaholic
arewethereyetdad said:
Come on in! Plenty of room in here. Pass the Cheez-its, please.

Troy, have you ever had the Chedder Jack Cheezits? I'm not much of a Cheezits guy normally, but those things are awesome! Way better than the regular kind.

Yeah that was way OT, wasn't it? Oh well. :grin2:

Troy, have you ever had the Chedder Jack Cheezits? I'm not much of a Cheezits guy normally, but those things are awesome! Way better than the regular kind.

Yeah that was way OT, wasn't it? Oh well. :grin2:
Actually, no, since the OP brought it up! I've always thought of Cheez-Its as the quintessential bachelor's food. Hopefully I won't need to rely on it anytime soon, but good to know there's a choice, even with snack crackers!

nbp

Flashaholic
Well I AM a bachelor....

And that's the only reason I'm NOT in the trailer after all the dough I spent recently. The McG bug bit hard and fast. And then Atwood had to go releasing the Pest. Oye, not good. :oops: