• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD!) Gavina 123 (SOLD!)

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
***This piece is SOLD***

I have some other things that have become more important, so I am letting this unique combination go. This Ti has been carried a handful of times, but always in a dedicated pocket and shows minimum wear with maybe one or two hairline marks which could be polished away.

I am selling my Gavina (Steve Ku) 123 light.

I bought this entire combination, including the 18650 e series body.

I am offering for sale the Gavina as seen on the right in this photo:

edc1.jpg

This light has a total of twelve trits, alternating green and blue installed perfectly by Steve.

The light has the newest XPG High Cri LED at three levels, 5mA, middle(?), and 700mA with a H-M-L progression. The low is very low and handy for clandestine maneuvering.

My asking price is only what I paid, plus shipping and PayPal fees split...600 USD shipped worldwide with a tracking number from Norway.

Please post here but follow with a PM for the PayPal information, shipping address, etc.

I am keeping the 18650 body with the clip tail.

Thanks!

obi

Last edited:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Gavina 123

This is a bargain, obi. The most amazing and versatile light.

Won't last long...

easilyled

Flashaholic

So please could you clarify what is on sale? Is it the Gavina on its own as pictured on the right?

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry. I tried to be clear in the OP.

I am offering for sale ONLY the 123 body+head with the trit tail (originally included only with the 18650 body), as pictured on the right in the photo. I will keep the 18650 tube as seen on the left.

The configuration for sale could NOT be bought as a unit, but only can be lego'ed with the complete set...which I bought and will now separate in this way.

Sorry for any confusion caused by any ambiguity in the OP.

obi

Last edited:

ipreferpie

Newly Enlightened

Would you be willing to sell the 123 body and tail cap separately? Sorry I'm new to this and would like to fit a PCC/Malkoff dropin with VME head on to this set if possible. Or does the Gavina head accept drop ins? I'll take it if any answer is a yes :) Please let me know so we can work a deal out.

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic

This is a great combo. The tail with the trits (from the 18650) goes even nicer with the body and head than the original tail IMO. The trits appear to line up between the head and tail too.
Very hard to resist, but I must try to for now. :drool:

Last edited:

exquzmwa

Enlightened

Nice light. Had my eye on this also =) Holding off in case that Gat light comes through. I so want one of those if I can find one at a reasonable cost.