Tritium for TnC lights

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Registered and insured shipping : Rest of the World: $32.50 via registered mail (These prices include insurance for up to $250, add $25.- per $250 above that amount). I will put the actual value on the customs form.

Priority shipping : $3.-
Priority shipping is offered as a cheap alternative but be aware that by opting for priority shipping you yourself take responsibility for shipping since there is no proof of shipping. As such you wave away your right to file for a chargeback due to lost shipping. By using this shipping option you agree with the sales terms.

I was wondering if anyone in Southern California would be interested in sharing the shipping cost for Tritium. I placed an order with Chris at TnC for a light with 14 trit slots. The standard charge by B@rt would cover 33 vials $250/$7.50. I need about 17 total, so there is room for 16 more on this order or more for an additional $25.00.

The only reason I'm even going down this path is to save money on shipping. I paid for 10 trits a while back and chose the $3.00 shipping option and guess what they never made it and I was out the cash.

Anyways, I figure if we team up we can get the tritium guaranteed and save a few bucks in the process. I think this should be limited to hand delivery once they get here from two-lip land hence the Southern California only request.

Thank you,
Frank

:)

GLOCK18

Enlightened
What size are you ordering, so shipping is 32.50 plus 25 for insurance. When do you plan on ordering?

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
What size are you ordering, so shipping is 32.50 plus 25 for insurance. When do you plan on ordering?

The $32.50 includes the first 33 trits or $250.00 of insurance. Add $25.00 if you plan on ordering over 33 trits up to 66 and so on. I can order anytime, but I don't need them for a couple of months. I am selling a drake now that would profit from a new trit.
Thanks,
Frank

supersuby

Enlightened
The $32.50 includes the first 33 trits or $250.00 of insurance. Add $25.00 if you plan on ordering over 33 trits up to 66 and so on. I can order anytime, but I don't need them for a couple of months. I am selling a drake now that would profit from a new trit.
Thanks,
Frank

I'm down man i'm gonna need 14 for mine also but i am in Arizona :) Pm me if you want and maybe we can figure it out :) I was gonna order mine in a few weeks or so.

supersuby

Enlightened
What if they get confiscated in the post from here to there?
Frank

Good point that i had over looked. I was gonna say you could drop them off with Chris with your trits but then remembered that i have to install them myself. My bad for the confusion

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered a second light with 14 trit slots. So as far as trits go I will use all 33 that I ordered.

I did order a 1oz bottle of NOA 61 some pipettes and a few 6cc white bottles. I think I should have at least five to seven bottles of NOA 61 to sell. UPS reports next Wednesday for delivery.

3cc/3ml of fresh NOA 61 in a 6cc bottle and two pipettes. $10.00 should cover all my expenses, Paypal and shipping to CONUS.

PM me if anyone is interested. I'll sell any remaining on the market place.

Frank

Last edited:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if they would get confiscated if they were shipped to me and then I package them with the light? I could ship them with the lights but there is no guarantee that they won't get confiscated. I can't imagine they would since it would be like every other package. Do the trits show up on a postal scanner?

Chris

indadark

Newly Enlightened
I think the radiation would be too low to show up in any sensor. Also if you wrapped them up and stuck them in the body, I bet they wouldn't show up if X-rayed and they'd be protected from cracking during transit.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the radiation would be too low to show up in any sensor. Also if you wrapped them up and stuck them in the body, I bet they wouldn't show up if X-rayed and they'd be protected from cracking during transit.

That is what I was thinking. I could wrap them up in the body and they should be just fine.
They are not suppose to give off any radiation unless the vial was damaged.

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have thought about just installing them? One ounce of NOA 61 runs $26.00, with shipping it's almost $40.00. CPF member precisionworks has a thread where he says you can buy a used dental UV curing light for around $30.00.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?321526-UV-Curing-Light

I'm sure you already have protective eye wear and the tiny syringes are available onine and are inexpensive.

I have one ounce on the way and plan to use my McGizmo UV Mule for curing.

The cost of the trits and adheasive is not a small amount and I am sure anyone buying a light with fourteen trits would want them professionally installed. But who would be crazy enough to want 14 trits on thier light?

:crazy::crazy::crazy:...........:eek::eek::eek:.........:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Color me Crazy.

Frank

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered a second light with 14 trit slots. So as far as trits go I will use all 33 that I ordered.

I did order a 1oz bottle of NOA 61 some pipettes and a few 6cc white bottles. I think I should have at least five to seven bottles of NOA 61 to sell. UPS reports next Wednesday for delivery.

3cc/3ml of fresh NOA 61 in a 6cc bottle and two pipettes. $10.00 should cover all my expenses, Paypal and shipping to CONUS.

PM me if anyone is interested. I'll sell any remaining on the market place.

Frank

I have five bottles for sale at the MP.
Frank

precisionworks

Flashaholic
you can buy a used dental UV curing light for around $30.00.
That's what I use but be careful with eye protection. The $10 yellow plastic glasses are not adequate if you are trying to keep the circle of light right above the trit vial ... it's like staring at the sun. I use an arc welder's helmet with a shade 9 filter as it allows seeing the trit without seeing sunspots :(