The Fenix-Store

Thread: Surefire true story winner

Enlightened

Default Surefire true story winner

i won the true story contest for the month of February 2011, which resulted in a $300 gift certificate, so tell me cpfers how would you spend the money? You cant go over the aforementioned $300 dollars

personally i think ill go with the e2dl, an fo4 diffuser, a case of 12 sure fire batteries, a spare battery carrier, and a cap
    Inova T-3, Fenix TK10, Fenix TK11, Element k2 luxeon, LED minimag 3AA, Lowes Taskforce 2c, Fenix L1D, Fenix P2D, Fenix LD20, Fenix LD01, Fenix E01, Surefire E2DL, Eagletac P10A, Quark mini AA2

Default Re: Surefire true story winner

The E2DL is a great light!!! As you know from your father. I Think that is a great way to spend the money!! And good on you for helping that little girl in the midst of a hellish hurricane!!! My hat goes off to you sir!!

Enlightened

Smile Re: Surefire true story winner

Thanks! its what turned me into a flashaholic, its such an underrated tool
    Inova T-3, Fenix TK10, Fenix TK11, Element k2 luxeon, LED minimag 3AA, Lowes Taskforce 2c, Fenix L1D, Fenix P2D, Fenix LD20, Fenix LD01, Fenix E01, Surefire E2DL, Eagletac P10A, Quark mini AA2

Flashaholic

So what's the story?

Enlightened

Hey congrats!!

I'd get one of the 6PX models or a Z2X, batteries, a tailcap, and if you're an AR guy, a high-cap mag (60rd).

Can we get a link to your story?

Hey congrats!!

I'd get one of the 6PX models or a Z2X, batteries, a tailcap, and if you're an AR guy, a high-cap mag (60rd).

Can we get a link to your story?

Flashaholic

Talking Re: Surefire true story winner

I too would go the l2d LED defender. Although I would probably go the LX2 if I didn't already own one.

And comgratuations on winning
    Last edited by FPSRelic; 08-28-2011 at 08:54 PM. Reason: spelling

Congrats. You did a good thing. I'm suprised however that they did not choose the story from the woman who was car jacked and placed in the trunk of her own car. The only thing that saved her was the flashlight. Perhaps they fact checked the story? Did they fact check yours?

Congrats. You did a good thing. I'm suprised however that they did not choose the story from the woman who was car jacked and placed in the trunk of her own car. The only thing that saved her was the flashlight. Perhaps they fact checked the story? Did they fact check yours?

Great story. I would get a new LX2 lumamax, and spend the rest on a stockpile of batteries.

Enlightened

she did win, just on a different month, they are categorized into different types of stories. it was not fact checked, i was surprised i won too, i wonder how many people enter a month

Enlightened

ive had the lx2 before but have since sold it, it was a great light, and since this is basically a free light i decided to try something new

Wow!!! Congratulations!! I bet that put a huge fricken smile on ur face heh? Good for you. Well whatever u choose to get,
    Let us know what u decide. I keep wishing I would win the free flashlight giveaway each month but they still havnt called my name. Oh well I'll keep dreaming I guess.

Nick
    Im looking for an HDS in Cerakote, Olive drab or Orange or any other cool color. PM ME

T1A and some extra cells. One of my most used lights. Congratulations on the win.

Enlightened

i was very happy, and dont give up nick, i never ever thought i would win, and it will feel like a joke until i have the light in my hands. Thanks everyone!

Enlightened

oh no LOL i just saw the AZ2 combatlight and ive always wanted an E1B backup so hard to choose, but ill have a definitive choice by tomorrow ill overnight it and take pics

Uh, oh. Now you will have to have them change your handle to surefire-rules. Hehe

You certainly got lucky, a lot of time's they will give out G2's to winners.
    My Lights Here

Quote Originally Posted by SureFire-rules View Post
    i won the true story contest for the month of February 2011, which resulted in a $300 gift certificate, so tell me cpfers how would you spend the money? You cant go over the aforementioned $300 dollars

personally i think ill go with the e2dl, an fo4 diffuser, a case of 12 sure fire batteries, a spare battery carrier, and a cap
    Congrats!

Something ridiculous for this occasion. Someone around here (must have been pjandyho) has a pic of their T1A next to an M6LT that makes you really want both for no good reason. I say M6LT if you can supplement the GC, otherwise a T1A & batteries as NPB suggested. (edit)Actually the photo I was thinking of featured an M6, not the LED version. Either way, just having those three hundred SureFire-dollars would end up costing me at least as many real money dollars, because I'd use them to justify splurging on something I don't need, looking filth like this:

Last edited by leon2245; 08-29-2011 at 12:32 AM.

Congrats on winning and more important thanks for finding the courage to risk the weather to save the little girl.
    Last edited by AO JAR; 08-29-2011 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Girl not girls

Enlightened

lol i was very new to the light community when i chose my user name, since then ive tried all sorts of lights and realized that i like lots of brands for different reasons