Surefire true story winner

fenix-rules

Newly Enlightened
i won the true story contest for the month of February 2011, which resulted in a $300 gift certificate, so tell me cpfers how would you spend the money? You cant go over the aforementioned $300 dollars

personally i think ill go with the e2dl, an fo4 diffuser, a case of 12 sure fire batteries, a spare battery carrier, and a cap :devil:

emac

Newly Enlightened
The E2DL is a great light!!! As you know from your father. I Think that is a great way to spend the money!! And good on you for helping that little girl in the midst of a hellish hurricane!!! My hat goes off to you sir!!

H. neanderthalensis

Newly Enlightened
Hey congrats!!

I'd get one of the 6PX models or a Z2X, batteries, a tailcap, and if you're an AR guy, a high-cap mag (60rd).

Can we get a link to your story?

H. neanderthalensis

Newly Enlightened
Hey congrats!!

I'd get one of the 6PX models or a Z2X, batteries, a tailcap, and if you're an AR guy, a high-cap mag (60rd).

Can we get a link to your story?

FPSRelic

Enlightened
I too would go the l2d LED defender. Although I would probably go the LX2 if I didn't already own one.

And comgratuations on winning :D

Last edited:

digitalerik

Banned
Congrats. You did a good thing. I'm suprised however that they did not choose the story from the woman who was car jacked and placed in the trunk of her own car. The only thing that saved her was the flashlight. Perhaps they fact checked the story? Did they fact check yours?

digitalerik

Banned
Congrats. You did a good thing. I'm suprised however that they did not choose the story from the woman who was car jacked and placed in the trunk of her own car. The only thing that saved her was the flashlight. Perhaps they fact checked the story? Did they fact check yours?

fenix-rules

Newly Enlightened
she did win, just on a different month, they are categorized into different types of stories. it was not fact checked, i was surprised i won too, i wonder how many people enter a month

fenix-rules

Newly Enlightened
ive had the lx2 before but have since sold it, it was a great light, and since this is basically a free light i decided to try something new :)

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Wow!!! Congratulations!! I bet that put a huge fricken smile on ur face heh? Good for you. Well whatever u choose to get,
Let us know what u decide. I keep wishing I would win the free flashlight giveaway each month but they still havnt called my name. Oh well I'll keep dreaming I guess.

Nick

nbp

Flashaholic
T1A and some extra cells. One of my most used lights. Congratulations on the win. :)

fenix-rules

Newly Enlightened
i was very happy, and dont give up nick, i never ever thought i would win, and it will feel like a joke until i have the light in my hands. Thanks everyone!

fenix-rules

Newly Enlightened
oh no LOL i just saw the AZ2 combatlight and ive always wanted an E1B backup so hard to choose, but ill have a definitive choice by tomorrow ill overnight it and take pics :)

nbp

Flashaholic
Uh, oh. Now you will have to have them change your handle to surefire-rules. Hehe :hahaha:

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
i won the true story contest for the month of February 2011, which resulted in a $300 gift certificate, so tell me cpfers how would you spend the money? You cant go over the aforementioned $300 dollars

personally i think ill go with the e2dl, an fo4 diffuser, a case of 12 sure fire batteries, a spare battery carrier, and a cap :devil:

Congrats! :party:

Something ridiculous for this occasion. Someone around here (must have been pjandyho) has a pic of their T1A next to an M6LT that makes you really want both for no good reason. I say M6LT if you can supplement the GC, otherwise a T1A & batteries as NPB suggested. (edit)Actually the photo I was thinking of featured an M6, not the LED version. Either way, just having those three hundred SureFire-dollars would end up costing me at least as many real money dollars, because I'd use them to justify splurging on something I don't need, looking filth like this:

4L2T1269-1.jpg

Last edited: