Olight - S1R        

Thread: Lost power this morning (7:10 AM)

Default Lost power this morning (7:10 AM)

Well, I was off to a great start and was just getting ready to go to school when the lights flickered, went out, flickered again, then went out for good. All I could do was grab my Coleman Graphite 2 AA flashlight and use it to light my way downstairs. My dad and I had to lift the garage door by hand. Turns out that some one crashed into a telephone pole a few blocks from where we are and killed power to the entire west half of my neighborhood! Anyway, I think the power is back on (I'm on the school's computer.) Got some clocks to reset once I get home. At least I got to use my flashlight in a power outtage for only 3 minutes!

Flashaholic

Default Re: Lost power this morning (7:10 AM)

Fun to have a light that works when the power goes out.It does not seem like a big deal until you try to do the same things with no light. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Default Re: Lost power this morning (7:10 AM)

I keep my flashlight and fresh batteries in them just in case. I have an Energizer Double action flashlight/lantern combo which I keep in the kitchen and the Coleman Graphite happened to be in my room. I also have a keychain light (INOVA micro light) and a Coleman Remote Lantern.
    Having batteries in flashlights is handy. Make sure you change the batteries or recharge them once in a while so they are always fresh. I have forgot to tell you that I had just charged the batteries last night!