• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Logan QTC

Bronze

Newly Enlightened
My Logan QTC is only coming on in high mode only no variable what could be wrong

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dang I was hoping you had a review of these things, I've really been wondering about them. My guess on your question is that the plates holding the QTC in place are touching somehow (maybe one is bent?), but that's a WAG

Norm

Retired Administrator
I've moved your thread to the Peak LED Solutions forum, it should attract more attention here - Norm

DUMDUM

Enlightened
Your pill has probably flipped over the large protruding side should be aimed at the battery, if it does a 180 then it will only
go on or off. Be gentle and take the foam washer out then see if it is upside down.
Bob

Bronze

Newly Enlightened
Yep that was it thanks bob this little flash light is awesome

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
What optic do you have? I assume the standard narrow? I would argue that the artifacts are somewhat distracting if it is. My next order will be for medium optic - hoping it is a bit cleaner.

eala
Yep it's narrow, I haven't noticed any artifacts. That's not to say their aren't any, I haven't hunted any white walls. :D