Banggood Network
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: (OPEN)Bore Service Surefire 2&3 Cell C&M series lights enlarged to 18650 battery

Default Re: (OPEN)Bore Service Surefire 2&3 Cell C&M series lights enlarged to 18650 battery

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion_m8 View Post
    Hi bugsy:

Does the machinist bore the Surefire M3&L6 bodies?

Thanks.
    No, we are limiting this batch to just 2 and 3 cell p60 type lights, doing those requires a longer cutting tool and new chucking for the bezel side both of which cost $$$
    Surefire 18650 Bored Hosts & Cerakote!
    I am visually impaired please excuse my typos =P

Default Re: (OPEN)Bore Service Surefire 2&3 Cell C&M series lights enlarged to 18650 battery

Sorry, Charles. I will have to withdraw. I am sending several tailcaps and bezels somewhere else for upgrades. They will bore the lights at the same time.
    Last edited by Cerealand; 06-03-2012 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerealand View Post
    I'm interested in getting a z2 bored. Maybe a c2 too. I sent you a pm.

Anybody with any ideas on how to take the rubber grips off of these lights? Just pull them off?
    U can leave them on; the last few times I have left them on and they don't effect the bore =)

Any other takers????

Enlightened

Im interested in some bore service. (6p, c2 and c3)

Would it be possible to get the 6p bored and Cerakoted [bomber black]?

Quote Originally Posted by duffman View Post
    Im interested in some bore service. (6p, c2 and c3)

Would it be possible to get the 6p bored and Cerakoted [bomber black]?
    pm sent =)

Can you bore Surefire 6Z and 9Z

Quote Originally Posted by Deep6Osama View Post
    Can you bore Surefire 6Z and 9Z
    At your risk, all odd bodies/parts like that are too hard for me to replace if they are damaged in the process of boring

Time to get them all sent in people, I'd like to submit this batch for boring in about two weeks!

we have about a week or so to get the bodies mailed in for boring....any more takers???

anyone else??

I have a 6p I'd like done. I can put it in the mail tomorrow morning with money order.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I can drop a 6P in the mail tomorrow morning (and would like to)...and send payment as well of course

Quote Originally Posted by bugsy714 View Post
    anyone else??
    PP sent this morning
    Last edited by russde; 06-12-2012 at 03:35 AM.

Flashaholic

i'd like to have my c2 bored, but would like to know what the likely turn around time will be? i can ship it usps saturday morning.

No rush, the batch needs some more parts, I'd say the work will be getting done in 2-3 weeks roughly

Can you fit me in for a c3?

Still $23?

Quote Originally Posted by BombTec View Post
    Can you fit me in for a c3?

Still $23?
    sure but we need to get it sent in asap!

Hello to all,

Apologies for my absence; my little heathen children gave me a nasty virus that had me hospitalized and laid up for weeks now; thankfully I am feeling much better now and will be trying to dig out of any hole this may have created =)

Hi - will you bore a M3? If so what is the cost and will I make the current run?

Quote Originally Posted by ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond View Post
    Hi - will you bore a M3? If so what is the cost and will I make the current run?
    Sorry but no M3's at this time, the bezel requires different chucking and the switch over costs are too high for a handful of parts =)

My sincere apologies for falling off the face of the earth for a month; my family ended up getting the virus that I had and I have been caring for my wife and two sons 1 and 4 who are all starting to finally feel better...as you can tell summer 2012 has been a nightmare!

Are there any plans to do M3 bodies in the future? I have one or two I'd like done as well.

i'm up for getting my extra 6P body bored.

so I owe you $17.68 (68 cents being the 4% of $17 if my math is right)

and i'll mail you my stuff and voila?
    aka Edgar Allan Bro, Brosama Bin Liftin, Walter Crunkite, Bro Namath, Teddy Brosevelt, and the Tomahawk Crunkmissile.
    my lights - review of PrecisionWorks - that's Gucci Mane in my avatar

PM sent for an update

Still waiting on an update...honestly, it takes 5 minutes to log in and say "your light is safe" or something, this is getting ridiculous

Got all bodies to machinist today, managed to make it there before he closed and had enough time to pick my wife up from hospital...hoping she will be back on her fet soon so I can knock through the rest of the outstanding projects

Still waiting on machinist...will give him a call later this week =)

Hmm so I just missed this?
    Fenix LD01 R4, E05 R4, PD31, TK20, TK35, E11, Jetbeam BC25, RRT-0, Klarus NT20, iTP A3 R5, A3 Ti S2, 4Sevens Preon 1, Quark X 123^2, Sunwayman V10R Ti, Surefire G2X Tactical, ThruNite TN31, Mag-Lite XL50, Mag 2D XP-E

Edit: Withdrawn...
    Last edited by Flea Bag; 09-11-2012 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Withdrawn
    ---------------------

How about an update....again....did you call the machinist?
    Do you need us to post what you owe us like in the Cerakote thread?
    I understand health issues, I understand family issues...but this is getting ridiculous

Got a PM on 9/18 from Bugsy...looking for a one month update

Quote Originally Posted by russde View Post
    How about an update....again....did you call the machinist?
    Do you need us to post what you owe us like in the Cerakote thread?
    I understand health issues, I understand family issues...but this is getting ridiculous

November 1st....no word

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast