• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (OPEN)Bore Service Surefire 2&3 Cell C&M series lights enlarged to 18650 battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
(OPEN!!)Bore Service Surefire 2&3 Cell C&M series lights enlarged to 18650 battery

Current Offerings:
Surefire Bore Service <-- (You are here)
Cerakote Service
Bored Factory Surefire Hosts
Bored Cerakoted Surefire Hosts

Hello to all,

Waiting on lathe to come open, should be done within a week!

Feel free to post onterest for a future run, it may be a long while off!

Our machinist has done over 400 surefire bodies and the results have been enjoyed by CPF members around the world!

All parts need to be received by monday 1/23/12

The hosts are bored to accept 18650 cells and include a retention lip on the bezel side of the body to keep the battery from falling out during Dropin changes.

Bonus: All bored hosts receive an extra Buna-N Oring for the tail Free of charge!!

IMAG0318.jpg

For anyone interested the process is as follows;
1) Say I'll take it + your host type
2) Mail your host body only to us with the o-rings, bezel, tailcap, pocket clip and grip rings removed (if applicable)
3)Once they have all been collected and prepped the hosts will go to the machinist for processing this typically takes 1-10 days depending on his workload
4) Hosts are picked up, cleaned and repackaged to be shipped back to you
5) You receive and start enjoying the expanded capacity!

Pricing is as follows, I prefer only 2 cell lights for now but may be able to accommodate other sizes

6P- $17 Including return shipping
C2- $21 Including return shipping
Z2- $21 Including return shipping

9P/C3 $23 Including return shipping

Optional Upgrade: Red Silicone O-rings (1 Head and 2 Tail) Upgrade $3 per light!

Optional Upgrade: Small oring to fit inside of battery tube to act as a bumper for your battery $1 per light!

TERMS

All prices are net to me; if you choose a payment method that charges a fee (Paypal for example) please include the appropriate amount to cover the fees (4% for paypal).

Postal money orders are preferred!

CONUS first class shipping with delivery confirmation is included in the price, insurance available upon request; if you choose to opt out of insurance I am not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.

ALL PAYPAL PAYMENTS MUST STATE YOUR CPF SCREEN NAME IN THE NOTES!

PM ME WITH YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS AND WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR ALONG WITH YOUR PAYPAL UNIQUE TRANSACTION ID NUMBER!

FOR PAYPAL STANDARD +4% - Include your CPF SCREEN NAME & what items/services you are paying for in the NOTES!

Insurance is an additional $2.75 for $100 of coverage; I can not be held responsible for damage incurred during transit if you choose to opt out of insurance!

My Paypal addy; [email protected]

Last edited:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Bore Service Surefire 2&3 Cell C series lights enlarged to 18650 battery size!

2 9p's bored for weklund- trade =)

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Bore Service Surefire 2&3 Cell C series lights enlarged to 18650 battery size!

Got it, thanks!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Have several more requests via pm, any more takers? These will be going to the shop next monday so there is still some time to get your bore on!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

anyone else wanna jump in?

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

:poof:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

decided to extend this another week!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

got a few more lights soming my way via pm...anyone else wanna get in?

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

any last minute takers?

Gryffin

Enlightened

I'm late to the party, but interested. When do you need the body by?

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

It needs to be in the mail today; priority mail

tlyon1022

Newly Enlightened

Damn how did I miss this?!?!?! GRRRGH. Will your next borebatch be placed on this thread?

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

They are usually a month or two apart, each batch gets a new thread typically

tlyon1022

Newly Enlightened

I'll keep a hawks eye out. I don't think you can beat boring for $19 bucks lol.

Gryffin

Enlightened

It needs to be in the mail today; priority mail

GAH! I had a dinner to go to last night, didn't even check email until late last night.

I'll have to keep an eye out for next month's batch.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

How many/what lights do you both have? If the machinist gets jammed up we may have some time to squeeze you in!

tlyon1022

Newly Enlightened

Just a single 6P body. I'll shoot you a PM about it really quick- its kind of "unique"

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

let's hold off on those for next run, don't want to delay the others in this batch =)

Status
Not open for further replies.