ArmyTek
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: (OPEN)Bore Service Surefire 2&3 Cell C&M series lights enlarged to 18650 battery

Flashaholic*

Default Re: (OPEN)Bore Service Surefire 2&3 Cell C&M series lights enlarged to 18650 battery

When will this close? I have a light coming in the mail from China; it shipped 12/25 with an estimate of 7~14 business days. With my calculations, that's between 1/5 and 1/16.
    I'd rather have a flashlight in front of me than a "frontal flashlightomy"!

Default Re: (OPEN)Bore Service Surefire 2&3 Cell C&M series lights enlarged to 18650 battery

This run will be open until late January/early February; I have some parts coming from Singapore that may take 3 weeks to arrive as well

You have time, just let me know when you are ready to send them in buddy!
    Surefire 18650 Bored Hosts & Cerakote!
    I am visually impaired please excuse my typos =P

Flashaholic*

You got it.
    I'd rather have a flashlight in front of me than a "frontal flashlightomy"!

still open...any takers?

Wink2 Re: (OPEN)Bore Service Surefire 2&3 Cell C&M series lights enlarged to 18650 battery

Talked to the machinist; he is going to squeeze our boring in next week between two large lathe jobs so any additional hosts need to be in the mail tomorrow or wednesday or they will arrive too late!

This is our only window between other large jobs so I cannot hold the run for stragglers

Nice! I will get mine in the mail ASAP. Can you PM me the address?

Last minute holdouts...it is time to get them in the mail!

Alrighty people, this batch is closed!

If we can get enough interest I may be able to do one more, it depends on how many people are interested

Also; if you live in socal you might be able to slide in at the last minute; I am in OC

waiting for lathe to come available; ETA is 1 week or so

spoke with the shop today; they are still jammed up; he is expecting to be done with the lathe late next week; any last minute takers better pm me now as we have enough time to mail your stuff in if it gets sent out in the next few days!!!!

Any new info?

still waiting on the lathe to open up, they must be hammered because it has never taken this long before!

still waiting...

hi bugsy,

just wondering if you've had any of the 6px/Furys bodies bored?

Just talked to the machinist, he is still slammed but promised he would find a gap to slide them in within a week - thanks to all for patiently waiting!

For the 6px, those would need to be chucked onto the integral bezel on a finished surface which makes it hard to to scratch them in the process, I'd recommend talking to precisionworks as he is awesome at doing odd parts and more inclined to doing custom one part work. My guy likes easily repeatable work hence the lower price =)

popped through the shop today, he said they would be done by monday =)

Quote Originally Posted by bugsy714 View Post
    popped through the shop today, he said they would be done by monday =)
    Good thing it's Leap Year otherwise we'd have to wait until Tuesday, lol.
    In the past we have had a light which flickered, in the present we have a light which flames, and in the future there will be a light which shines over all the land and sea.
    - Winston Churchill

Hi
    Realize I'm late for this current run but would like to be placed on the list for the next run

Thanks

bods are done, I missed the shop by a few minutes today, they will be picked up and packed tomorrow!

snacks- it may be a while for my next batch; check out electronguru's boring thread I think his will be starting in less than a month =)

no worries.

thanks for the heads up.

Snacks- pm sent =)

All bodies are back, getting them all packed up tonight!!

Charles =P

cool sent pm back at ya!

Shipped:
    Kestrel
    Signal 13
    Cerealand
    netprince

Ready to ship (waiting on battery bumper- thursday)
    ace0001a
    fongskiz
    Last edited by bugsy714; 03-12-2012 at 02:02 AM.

Hi, any possibility of a new batch being bored?

Quote Originally Posted by cland72 View Post
    Hi, any possibility of a new batch being bored?
    Yes, in a month or two assuming we can get enough interest =)

Whatcha got? I trade bored hosts for brand new surefires if you have a sealed light....drop me a pm

Put me down for a 6P body -- I don't have an NIP lights so I'll have to send you mine when you are accepting work again. I'll watch this thread and cross my fingers!

opening back up!!!

We will be doing a batch this month so let's get some interest going!!

Me! Me! Me!
    "I'm not afraid of the dark. The dark is afraid of ME!"

Hi bugsy:

Does the machinist bore the Surefire M3&L6 bodies?

Thanks.
    Before we can become old and wise, first we have to be young and foolish.
    When I die, I want to be like grandpa, peaceful and asleep. Unlike his passengers, screaming and yelling...

Put me back in for a couple more of those Aurora flashlights Charles!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast